Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Unusual sound, all sounds off

Exclamation Unusual sound, all sounds off

For months I have experienced an intermittent sound I would describe as a single click or pop. This sound is random in occurrence. When it does happen it occurs upon entering or leaving the valley, town or fishing area. It will also occur when casting a lure and hooking a fish. In effort to resolve I have toggled on (I keep all sounds off) then off sounds. Signed off with supercell Id, disconnected Facebook then deleted the hay day app restarting my iPad then reinstalled singing back in with supercell id and connected Facebook. Issues continues to persist. I have tested on my iPhone and same issue occurs in same instances. Hay day support has been less than supportive asking me to complete what I already did. They asked for a video. When I responded asking how can I send the video they replied with we have nothing further to ad and will no longer respond to this conversation or topic. After a period of time you can start a new conversation on another subject.

Since hay day has decided not to investigate issue further I am hoping other players have same issue and suggestions to resolve.

iOS version 13.2.1. Hay day app is updated.

Apologies if my profile name offends but I am so livid and frustrated with their unwillingness to assist it expresses my feelings about their substandard technical support.
    Last edited by Hatehyday; December 9th, 2019 at 12:06 PM.

I have experienced these sounds on one of my tablets, but noticed that it usually stops if the device is not currently charging (my devices are usually plugged in while I'm using them). Since this is happening on more than one of your devices, I'm not sure this is the case for you...

Thank you TerMinus for the awesome sig!

I have been getting a click when I tap down a lure for fishing and another click when I catch a fish
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 52 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    "He that pays the piper, calls the tune."
    There will be a way to attach a file to the Support ticket. You can also use the webform to include an attachment: https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...ontact=1&p=web
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner

Quote Originally Posted by ilovehayday View Post
    There will be a way to attach a file to the Support ticket. You can also use the webform to include an attachment: https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...ontact=1&p=web
    Thank and much appreciated. I would if their support would respond. If I submit anything mentioning this issue they immediately respond informing me we have nothing further to ad and will no longer respond to this conversation or topic. After a period of time you can start a new conversation on another subject.

I will try their web form but have no confidence in their willingness to support me further.