Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 14days Loot Wasted (Help)

14days Loot Wasted (Help)

Is this for real ? 😢So, We need to wait and " WASTE 14 days of loot for Gearing up ? "Unless we force to GEM it ? NO CANCELLATION nor HAMMER option ?😄my builder base Gold Storage is full and have Pending Loot. I just bought Building of hammer from CWL but it isn't appearing on Gear up Option, (only the GEMS ), im f2p player so this will slow me down, on maxing my BH9 ,can someone direct this message to developers please.
    Last edited by ChiefDave18; December 9th, 2019 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Adding

Forum Master
    You are free to use a Book of Building on the Gear-Up, if you get hold of a Book, then you can finish the upgrade instantly.

Some players (like me) thought that it was a good idea to use a Book on the Gear-Ups.

Other players think, that there are better uses of their books.

/Affront
    TH13-68/66/42/13|BH9| Farm with US | full stats

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefDave18 View Post
    can someone direct this message to developers please.
    LOL because they are unaware of this kind of situation? Most amusing.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    You are free to use a Book of Building on the Gear-Up, if you get hold of a Book, then you can finish the upgrade instantly.

Some players (like me) thought that it was a good idea to use a Book on the Gear-Ups.

Other players think, that there are better uses of their books.

/Affront
    If he don't have the book then?then how he will consider it wherever he may not has enough gems.SC should think for everyone not for some particular people🙄

Forum Master
    Quote Originally Posted by siam2002 View Post
    If he don't have the book then?then how he will consider it wherever he may not has enough gems.SC should think for everyone not for some particular people
    It's not a Human Right to play Clash of Clans on your mobile device .. it's an offer and SuperCell is a business ..

OP can get himself out of this mess by spitting a few coins in the bowl and get himself some gems or a book.

/Affront
    TH13-68/66/42/13|BH9| Farm with US | full stats

Trainee
    It's not a Human Right to play Clash of Clans on your mobile device .. it's an offer and SuperCell is a business ..

OP can get himself out of this mess by spitting a few coins in the bowl and get himself some gems or a book.

/Affront
    You wanna to say clash of clan is not for all.It should be played by rich people.Maybe that's a joke.wasn't it?

If he don't have the book then?then how he will consider it wherever he may not has enough gems.SC should think for everyone not for some particular people��
    Given the mortar is the third gearup, this isnt anything new. Hammers have never worked on in progress upgrades so again, nothing new.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Forum Master
    You wanna to say clash of clan is not for all.It should be played by rich people.Maybe that's a joke.wasn't it?
    The upgrade time is always on the package.

The consequence of a gear up should be obvious to anybody.

The solution is to either use a book or gems, if the upgrade is already started.

Both books and grms can be purchased with real money, but the events, games and obstacle spawn cycle does provide the magical items needed.

It's up to each player to decide how to best use the tools that are available to him.

OP isn't losing any loot, he just isn't getting any for 14 days.

There are several options to all of us and I've already listed them all, I think.

/Affront

There's plenty of opportunities to gain gems or books for free. They are actually quite generous in this regard. You just have to have the foresight to plan to use them efficiently.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots

OP isn't losing any loot, he just isn't getting any for 14 days.

There are several options to all of us and I've already listed them all, I think.

/Affront
    OP should have gotten Otto before he sent the Master Builder over to gear up.............life lesson I'm afraid OP