Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hidden Things In The Winter Update (Not mentioned in the patch notes)

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiaRocks View Post
    You can donate two freeze spells. Previously we could donate only one.
    This was mentioned, happens at clan lvl 8 as a perk

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaspreet007 View Post
    You can now request to join a clan while you are still in a clan. When you are accepted in that new clan you will automatically leave your old clan.

Oops Apologies. Looks like this one was never new lol.
    Yeah, that was possible before the update

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw View Post
    Upgrading level 10 to 11 walls cost 1M gold/elixer before the update, now it's 2M. Thanks Supercell
    That was only due to the winter jam event, should have took advantage of it then

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by LokiGodOfChaos View Post
    I miss those lv11 walls, i saw them in another players base and when i finally got up high enough to get them myself i saw they had changed them to the god aweful design they still are.
    God awefull was those blue walls with a red/orange base theme. Dont get me wrong the wall design was nice but didnt match with th10 at all.

When someone move a building in main village. The grass rebuilds. ( just as builder base ) .
    Previously only the building moved no effect to grass.

Is it so ?
    Or it war previously updated ?

When declaring war, all players who do not have all buildings placed for their respective town halls do NOT have a town hall icon on the selection list. I guess this is to identify and opt-out rushed or engineered accounts?

Daily deals window/screen's Graphics changed - bluish color to it

Want a Forum Signature? or Forum Avatar?
    *Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*
    GFX group| Clan=Total Balloony | Forum achievements
    Please add me in HayDay #VGP8YYR [lvl 31]

I think someone should have said this by now, but I think they nerfed the Lava Launcher in the update.

I was checking the lava launcher a while before the update to see how good is it after upgrading and before, the level 1 lava launcher "max damage per second" stat was at 200, almost half of the max Lava Launcher's stat according to the graph.

When upgrading to level 2, it becomes 220, so I'm guessing it keeps increasing up to almost 400?

But then after the update, I check again and see that the max damage per second is now 160, and level 2 only adds 5 extra DPS to the maximum DPS, and the graph looks a lot more filled up than before the update, meaning that the change between a level 1 Lava Launcher and a Level 9 lava launcher is a lot less now.

Is this intentional or did I miss something in the patch notes? Because it so seems that nobody has mentioned the nerf at all, that it felt awkward to not see that.

I know this is a main base thread, but it needs to be mentioned, since it is still relevant to the topic at hand.
    Dragons Rule!
    Builder Hall Status: BH9; Hero: 17; Maxed Defs: MT; Maxed Troops: CC; OTTO: Lv.4
    Town Hall Status: TH11; K30-Q46-W15; Walls: 2 L12, 183 L11, 115 L10; maxed defs: ITs, EA, XB, WT, AS, AD
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeApexLegacy View Post
    So if you hate this game, stop playing it

Quote Originally Posted by VideoGameStar View Post
    I think someone should have said this by now, but I think they nerfed the Lava Launcher in the update.

I was checking the lava launcher a while before the update to see how good is it after upgrading and before, the level 1 lava launcher "max damage per second" stat was at 200, almost half of the max Lava Launcher's stat according to the graph.

When upgrading to level 2, it becomes 220, so I'm guessing it keeps increasing up to almost 400?

But then after the update, I check again and see that the max damage per second is now 160, and level 2 only adds 5 extra DPS to the maximum DPS, and the graph looks a lot more filled up than before the update, meaning that the change between a level 1 Lava Launcher and a Level 9 lava launcher is a lot less now.

Is this intentional or did I miss something in the patch notes? Because it so seems that nobody has mentioned the nerf at all, that it felt awkward to not see that.

I know this is a main base thread, but it needs to be mentioned, since it is still relevant to the topic at hand.
    Wow! You are correct. Until now, LL lv1 max damage was 200 adding 20 per level until a max of 360 at lv9. Just checked my lv9 LL and it says max damage per second is 200! I wonder what a lv1 LL starts off as now?

You can’t upgrade archer twrs, cannons or mortars at th13 UNLESS you have upgraded the same defences in bb to a certain lvl. You are also FORCED to do the gear up.

this is very disappointing. Some people don’t like bb, never have, never will and I recall that at the time it came out, the response from pro bb players was always that you are not forced to play it if you don’t want to do so. Now those dynamics have changed. You cannot progress your main base beyond a certain lvl UNLESS you play bb.

quite shabby to slip that in to such a good update. Linking progress in the main base, to progress in bb, is a retrograde step because if you don’t like bh, suddenly you have to spend time playing a game you don’t like, and maybe that makes it just not worth playing Coc at all. SMH.