Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 118

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Th13 release time

  1. #1
    New Bloke/Chick
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    47

    Th13 release time

    Is th13 coming today after winter jam ends?
    Just few hours remaining

  2. #2
    Pro Member Kevinir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Near The Black Hole🌀
    Posts
    605
    Maybe soon.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    79
    Maybe after cwl which ends in 2days.. update be out on Tuesday ..10 dec

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    205
    I cannot imagine any scenario where SC would release update before CWL ends. People could use books and hammers to gain an unfair advantage in final war.

  5. #5
    Super Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    859
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechagodzilla View Post
    I cannot imagine any scenario where SC would release update before CWL ends. People could use books and hammers to gain an unfair advantage in final war.
    You could do the same though couldn't you?


  6. #6
    Super Member Aminsab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    859
    Same expecting today around 4 pm around IST
    Helsinki time it ll be around 12.30 to 1 pm

  7. #7
    Pro Member AlCapone92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Alcatraz
    Posts
    653
    My personal opinion is that it could be released on Friday, given it is Friday the 13th, it would be fitting to release th13 on the 13th...
    Mr T Specials #PLPY0QGU
    Recruiting the following: [TH/Heros] TH13/60+
    Level 18 War Clan - CWL League - Champions III
    Player tag: #R2L9CYP2 - TH13 BK/AQ/GW 79/70/50 [max walls]
    Est. 2014

  8. #8
    Forum Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    10,154
    Quote Originally Posted by Aminsab View Post
    Same expecting today around 4 pm around IST
    Helsinki time it ll be around 12.30 to 1 pm
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruthworld View Post
    Is th13 coming today after winter jam ends?
    Just few hours remaining
    At GMT+1 08:00 on the 9th of December (pretty much now), my clan still has 20h30m left of CLW, which indicates that there are still a lot of clans finishing the last war in League War.

    I seriously doubt, that the update will drop "today" (or within the next 24-30 hours), which means that the earliest we should expect the update is on the 10th of December, between 10 am and 3 pm, GMT+2.

    /Affront
    TH13-70/70/50/20|BH9| Farm with US | full stats

  9. #9
    Forum Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    10,154
    Quote Originally Posted by AlCapone92 View Post
    My personal opinion is that it could be released on Friday, given it is Friday the 13th, it would be fitting to release th13 on the 13th...
    A release on the 13th would be fun, but .. usually, software companies don't release anything on a friday.


    /Affront
    TH13-70/70/50/20|BH9| Farm with US | full stats

  10. #10
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    782
    CWL ends at wednesday morning, I am pretty sure we will not see the update before that day

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •