Thread: Donations

Fresh Spawn

Donations

Donating to fellow clan members war CC does not give any reward, count toward season/event challenges, and usually falls on to the people who can donate max troops. There is no motivation to fill war CCs outside of competitive clans. I frequently verse clans in CWL who don't fill any CC because it's become an absolute chore. This should've been addressed ages ago. I've played since launch so when clan games first came out, it made since to fill all CCs for a better chance at winning. Now people just want the rewards and don't have time to fill CCs. Please do something with this issue. Thanks, I love you supercell. At least make donations count towards challenges involving donating, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dundoggo View Post
    Donating to fellow clan members war CC does not give any reward, count toward season/event challenges, and usually falls on to the people who can donate max troops.
    The reason war donations do not count towards a player's donation count or to season/event challenges is because there is no cooldown on receiving troops on the war map. Say these types of donations did count. If a player really wanted to, especially if they're a Co or higher and can remove war CC troops, they could keep refilling them to inflate their donation count, and/or complete donation challenges far quicker than they ideally should.

There is no motivation to fill war CCs outside of competitive clans. I frequently verse clans in CWL who don't fill any CC because it's become an absolute chore. This should've been addressed ages ago. I've played since launch so when clan games first came out, it made since to fill all CCs for a better chance at winning. Now people just want the rewards and don't have time to fill CCs.
    Depends on the player I suppose, as I personally don't find it draining, though I can see why it would be on others. Ultimately though, donating to war CCs contributes to the clan as a whole, and not to just the individual(s). I feel that should be the mindset one should keep in mind for this kind of thing.
    Last edited by DARDANIUS; December 9th, 2019 at 04:01 AM.

Main Account: Darkwind™ | Alt Account: DARDANIUS

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 14 - Gold II)

Quote Originally Posted by DARDANIUS View Post
    The reason war donations do not count towards a player's donation count or to season/event challenges is because there is no cooldown on receiving troops on the war map. Say these types of donations did count. If a player really wanted to, especially if they're a Co or higher and can remove war CC troops, they could keep refilling them to inflate their donation count, and/or complete donation challenges far quicker than they ideally should.

Depends on the player I suppose, as I personally don't find it draining, though I can see why it would be on others. Ultimately though, donating to war CCs contributes to the clan as a whole, and not to just the individual(s). I feel that should be the mindset one should keep in mind for this kind of thing.
    Why would a person keep filling donation troops, doesn't make any sense ? got extra resources ? LuL

- Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
    - Some would question if the risk was worth it. The Rest were already dead.
    - OK BOOMER ------------------ 小舟從此逝 江海寄餘生
    - Victory goes not to the able, but to the ambitious.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelDawnAmber View Post
    Why would a person keep filling donation troops, doesn't make any sense ? got extra resources ? LuL
    Probably to farm XP or to boost their 'Friend in Need' achievement to much higher levels.

It's definitely silly, but people would go to great lengths to take advantage of that.

Main Account: Darkwind™ | Alt Account: DARDANIUS

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 14 - Gold II)

Quote Originally Posted by RachelDawnAmber View Post
    You don’t need resources if u get the season pass and have 1 gem donations