Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: 5v5 wars

  1. #1

    5v5 wars

    I don't know if there are many clans doing 5v5 wars because in mine there's a th10, 1 th9, 1 th6 and 2 th2s and I'm not sure if I'm the only one with this war setup.

    Are there any other clans that do this? Because I don't want to wait till tomorrow to find out there were no opponents found
    Last edited by Memchidoris; December 9th, 2019 at 03:08 AM.

  2. #2
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    119
    I created a mini clan to double up on loot during CWL and we do 5v5 wars. We've been getting decently close macthups. Theres the occasional odd matchup but its usually ok.


    Also I didn't know the cc was unlocked at TH2???
    Last edited by BallTillWeFall82; December 9th, 2019 at 03:40 AM.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by BallTillWeFall82 View Post
    I created a mini clan to double up on loot during CWL and we do 5v5 wars. We've been getting decently close macthups. Theres the occasional odd matchup but its usually ok.


    Also I didn't know the cc was unlocked at TH2???
    Th2 is enough, so I made those 2 accounts just to get to 5 players and I want to add stars on my bigger accounts but it doesn't seem to to work since we're not being paired against any other clan

  4. #4
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    119
    How long did you let it search for? There have been times when we search in the main clan for mulitple hours for 15v15 or 20v20

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by BallTillWeFall82 View Post
    How long did you let it search for? There have been times when we search in the main clan for mulitple hours for 15v15 or 20v20
    Finally got paired, a bit unfair for the two th2s but the first 3 accs can get it done. I'm glad 5v5s are still a thing

  6. #6
    New Bloke/Chick
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    45
    Without certain events th2 cant even rebuild cc to join a clan, so not many are going to have th2s with cc much less put them in war. Once you get those th2s upgraded you war search will probably take less time and be more favorable.

  7. #7
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,315
    Quote Originally Posted by BallTillWeFall82 View Post
    I created a mini clan to double up on loot during CWL and we do 5v5 wars. We've been getting decently close macthups. Theres the occasional odd matchup but its usually ok.


    Also I didn't know the cc was unlocked at TH2???
    Ive been doing the same but 10v10, with all of my own accounts

  8. #8
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,315
    Quote Originally Posted by BallTillWeFall82 View Post
    I created a mini clan to double up on loot during CWL and we do 5v5 wars. We've been getting decently close macthups. Theres the occasional odd matchup but its usually ok.


    Also I didn't know the cc was unlocked at TH2???
    Th2 getting a cc was only possible because of the winter jam event that just ended

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by THEORIGINALBEZ View Post
    Without certain events th2 cant even rebuild cc to join a clan, so not many are going to have th2s with cc much less put them in war. Once you get those th2s upgraded you war search will probably take less time and be more favorable.
    That seems to be the answer. I guess I'll keep one of them as a th2 for the memory and continue upgrading the other one to find wars faster.

  10. #10
    Started a 5v5 war search 25 hours ago
    ....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •