Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5v5 wars

5v5 wars

I don't know if there are many clans doing 5v5 wars because in mine there's a th10, 1 th9, 1 th6 and 2 th2s and I'm not sure if I'm the only one with this war setup.

Are there any other clans that do this? Because I don't want to wait till tomorrow to find out there were no opponents found
    Last edited by Memchidoris; December 9th, 2019 at 03:08 AM.

Centennial Club
    I created a mini clan to double up on loot during CWL and we do 5v5 wars. We've been getting decently close macthups. Theres the occasional odd matchup but its usually ok.

Also I didn't know the cc was unlocked at TH2???
    Last edited by BallTillWeFall82; December 9th, 2019 at 03:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BallTillWeFall82 View Post
    I created a mini clan to double up on loot during CWL and we do 5v5 wars. We've been getting decently close macthups. Theres the occasional odd matchup but its usually ok.

Th2 is enough, so I made those 2 accounts just to get to 5 players and I want to add stars on my bigger accounts but it doesn't seem to to work since we're not being paired against any other clan

Centennial Club
    How long did you let it search for? There have been times when we search in the main clan for mulitple hours for 15v15 or 20v20

How long did you let it search for? There have been times when we search in the main clan for mulitple hours for 15v15 or 20v20
    Finally got paired, a bit unfair for the two th2s but the first 3 accs can get it done. I'm glad 5v5s are still a thing

New Bloke/Chick
    Without certain events th2 cant even rebuild cc to join a clan, so not many are going to have th2s with cc much less put them in war. Once you get those th2s upgraded you war search will probably take less time and be more favorable.

Millennial Club

Ive been doing the same but 10v10, with all of my own accounts

Millennial Club

Th2 getting a cc was only possible because of the winter jam event that just ended

Quote Originally Posted by THEORIGINALBEZ View Post
    Without certain events th2 cant even rebuild cc to join a clan, so not many are going to have th2s with cc much less put them in war. Once you get those th2s upgraded you war search will probably take less time and be more favorable.
    That seems to be the answer. I guess I'll keep one of them as a th2 for the memory and continue upgrading the other one to find wars faster.

Started a 5v5 war search 25 hours ago