Thread: Monthly pass, not receiving Dark elixir perks

Monthly pass, not receiving Dark elixir perks

Hi all, long time CoC game player, first time posting.

I have purchased the December monthly game pass. My Dark Elixir perks are ZERO, while my gold and elixir perks adding up as normal.

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    If your Dark Elixir (DE) Storage is full (including Gold and Elixir) then you receive no more DE until you empty that Storage a little. If that's the case then start using a heavy DE army.

Quote Originally Posted by LapDawg View Post
    If your Dark Elixir (DE) Storage is full (including Gold and Elixir) then you receive no more DE until you empty that Storage a little. If that's the case then start using a heavy DE army.
    I had a TH11 maxed out and am busy upgrading walls. I am using a full DE army but DE storage has always remained full. I figured I wouldnt get DE loot from raids, but it should add up in the Perks for receiving at the end of the month. After all, that's what the monthly pass is about, isnt it? Will need to rethink about buying next month.

Thanks for your response!

Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn50675 View Post
    I had a TH11 maxed out and am busy upgrading walls. I am using a full DE army but DE storage has always remained full. I figured I wouldnt get DE loot from raids, but it should add up in the Perks for receiving at the end of the month. After all, that's what the monthly pass is about, isnt it? Will need to rethink about buying next month.

Thanks for your response!
    If you are maxed and just walls left then why not hit the upgrade button? Then you could spend your dark stuff and could fill your season bank.