Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Th13 cup.Pay to win?

Who says they will be playing with in game accounts? Maybe SC will give them off server accounts to play.
    COC MAIN: Previously maxed TH12 Working on TH13 Clash Profile
    COC SECOND: Previously “maxed” TH12 Working on TH13 Clash profile
    COC THIRD: Near max TH11 currently upgrading to TH12 Clash profile

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Quote Originally Posted by Doddsyuk View Post
    Who says they will be playing with in game accounts? Maybe SC will give them off server accounts to play.
    Dev build only for offline matches in poland.
    What about those who compete in online matches from thier home to try and get to Top4.?

Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    Who said I have problem with them making money.
    This can easily be solved if they shift the Th13 cup and world champs qualifier 5-6 months later.
    Those who gem the update will still gem the update for advantage in legends and and normal cwl which is fine by me.
    But making esl tournaments p2w is something not going well with me.
    Its seems game is shifting from freemium to p2w now.
    Next time a new town hall is going to drop, be prepared in advance and save your medals. I have 2400 banked works out to 25 weeks of time saved if you invest in builder potions. Add in all the other magic items saved and that will be available, won't take long to max again.
    Level: 260 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.33 million | Hero Levels: 200
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Lesson I learnt long time ago, life is not fair. More money, bigger house, faster car, better electronics. It's a fact of life that not everyone is or should be on the same footing.
    Couldn't Have Said It Better
    Interested in having meaningful conversations regarding clash and participate in events?

Join Our Forum eSports Group Discord Server - https://discord.gg/zYWJKkj

Watch the story of my hero, GSP - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJw_RINI_IA

the game is only for people who pay. The rest can't catch up with people with money. Since the game is owned by the Chinese, everything is money. they made you pay a monthly subscription.This gold pass was the biggest nonsense they could do. They banished super good players.

Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    It was announced in Th13 stream that Th13 cup will be held in around 2 months.
    Two months is not much time for a free to play player to max especially with upgrades taking as much as 18 days.
    This will clearly give player who pay to max their base a lot of advantage in online ESL matches.
    I don't have much problem with those who pay getting advantage in normal cwl
    But giving them advantage in esl tournaments don't sit well with me.
    I feel this TH13 cup should be held in maybe 6-7 months for f2p players to have a chance.
    Offcourse, money makes it easy

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by ggredata View Post
    the game is only for people who pay. The rest can't catch up with people with money. Since the game is owned by the Chinese, everything is money. they made you pay a monthly subscription.This gold pass was the biggest nonsense they could do. They banished super good players.
    Correction: SC does not ban good players for being good, they ban them for cheating. Cheaters dont cheat to do poorly so Draw your own conclusion from that.

It is presented as e-sport. Like with any sport, you have a better chance of winning when you invest more money in it. Some sports are more expensive then others but most sports that you play on a high level require a considerable amount of money. Try to imagine winning the Formula 1 on a shoestring budget.
    RazorBlade from the clan De Baar Bazen
    TH13:V BBK:70 AQ:70 GW:43 RC: 20 | Clash of Stats: RazorBlade | De Baar Bazen

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Lesson I learnt long time ago, life is not fair. More money, bigger house, faster car, better electronics. It's a fact of life that not everyone is or should be on the same footing.
    Give everyone £50,000 and a year later some people will be millionaires and some people will have no money and a maxed out th13.
    Quote Originally Posted by kajid View Post
    Loot difficulty has gone up again today by 2.5% Why do they keep increasing the loot difficulty this makes the game not worth playing and before you all say there is more inactive bases and less active players it still shouldn't be a 2.5% increase in difficulty.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by ggredata View Post
    there will be a maxed th13 within a few hours of the update. This has happened every update, including builder base. Has nothing to do with gold pass. I have caught up to them with more than one account and spent nothing so you are wrong that people that don’t pay can’t catch up. Personally i laugh at the ones that are maxed in a few hours after an update, but if that makes you happy i will not judge.