Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CWL unofficial interim results Dec 2019

None of the links are working right now-

Oops, I put them on the wrong server. They should work nw
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    Oops, I put them on the wrong server. They should work nw
    Hey sorry to bother you but links are not working

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith238 View Post
    Hey sorry to bother you but links are not working
    Ah - I forgot there was something on that domain. It should work again now once the DNS changes have propagated
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Thank you for posting this every month . I use them extensively. I'm anxiously awaiting the January day one results cuz I want to see how many clans actually spun champs one with the new release of Town Hall 13... 👀

numbers must of been down we spin for 35 hours and end up with only 6 teams in our group

Quote Originally Posted by JessVN View Post
    Thank you for posting this every month . I use them extensively. I'm anxiously awaiting the January day one results cuz I want to see how many clans actually spun champs one with the new release of Town Hall 13... 
    I know of a few fellow clans that cowardly dodged C1 and decided to ruin other ppl CWL playing 30vs30 in Master with 30 TH13s.
    LOL
    Last edited by MyH4oBG; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:50 AM.

I posted the first couple of days, but I put the links on reddit this time.

Quote Originally Posted by David1976 View Post
    numbers must of been down we spin for 35 hours and end up with only 6 teams in our group
    That doesn't necessarily mean anything. There are usually 0-3 groups of 6 in order to sort out when the number of clans signing up isn't a multiple of 8. And in champ leagues especially champ 1, it's quite possible to be held to the end even if signing up on day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by MyH4oBG View Post
    I know of a few fellow clans that cowardly dodged C1 and decided to ruin other ppl CWL playing 30vs30 in Master with 30 TH13s.
    LOL
    It does look like some have skipped in Champ 1, but the numbers are similar in Ch2 and slightly up in Ch3
    --------------------

Quote Originally Posted by MyH4oBG View Post
    LOL
    Not sure what your friends were expecting, but we spun 30:30 in masters 1, 5 of 8 clans can field 30 TH13's.

Last edited by Warios; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:27 PM.
    Level: 260 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.33 million | Hero Levels: 200
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h