Thread: Looking for neighbourhood.. lvl 49 farm playing daily

Looking for neighbourhood.. lvl 49 farm playing daily

I need a neighborhood . I'm playing daily. Lvl 49 farm

We will actually help ....
    After a few bad experiences with annoying and helpless neighborhoods we decided to start our own currently we have 23 active players and compete in champions league derby. We help each other all the time with boat orders and derby tasks. Members range from level 30 to 150. Feel free to join us and let’s play together !!

Neighborhood name is WILL_ACTUALLY_HELP

TAG:9gvcju2g

DREAMERS #PCGL2RLR
    We assign elder asap

“Faith in Action“ is seeking new neighbors that participate, help, and is friendly. If you’re still looking for a new home, we have room for you!

Reply to my thread if interested and I’ll change the settings so you can join.

Hope to see ya soon,
    Amanda

Neighbourhood

I want to join a neighbourhood but it’s full and I cannot message the player to ask to join. Is there another way I can contact them?

Amanda, is your hood required to play derby each week or can we opt out? We are a group of three active but busy players that prefer a relaxed hood. We love to help, though!!

DREAMERS #PCGL2RLR we have no strict rules here just complete all tasks alotted 320. We assign elders asap. In champ league always. Cya