Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Builder base loot system

  1. #1

    Question Builder base loot system

    I thought about this alot and i see alot of people complaining about the loot system and i can agree its way too slow i think it just needs to be ever 12 hours but make it 3/4 of the current loot or keep it like that (please xd)

  2. #2
    Forum Elder IceBird1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,364
    Players have the option to gem their next VS Battle Bonus Loot if they need it sooner.

  3. #3
    Forum Champion Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    5,755
    The flip side is for some of us it's too fast. I know I'm not as fast as many and I have 9 wall segments left to max. My mini bh6 is progressing just fine. If you play smart (dont max) and keep in the highest trophy range you can, youll5have no trouble keeping your builder and lab busy.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

  4. #4
    Centennial Club KaleboIV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    The flip side is for some of us it's too fast. I know I'm not as fast as many and I have 9 wall segments left to max. My mini bh6 is progressing just fine. If you play smart (dont max) and keep in the highest trophy range you can, youll5have no trouble keeping your builder and lab busy.
    For me, keeping the lab busy is way too hard, I'm always spending elixir on important upgrades.
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    Stop being such a non-bh9 and upgrade already.

  5. #5
    Forum Champion Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    5,755
    Quote Originally Posted by KaleboIV View Post
    For me, keeping the lab busy is way too hard, I'm always spending elixir on important upgrades.
    This should probably move to the bh forum but it depends on what you mean by important upgrades. You should be maxing storage, collectors, and one, maybe 2 attack strategies, whatever defense you can, then moving up in bh level. Continue to 9 then catch up. You will be able to stay higher in trophies and get more loot. Maxing is far slower. I'm doing it on my mini for fun and I have fun beating higher town halls. But I can do that as an experienced bh player. I also know it is suboptimal in terms of progression and that I will rarely if ever see an equal bh level at my trophy range.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

  6. #6
    Centennial Club KaleboIV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    This should probably move to the bh forum but it depends on what you mean by important upgrades. You should be maxing storage, collectors, and one, maybe 2 attack strategies, whatever defense you can, then moving up in bh level. Continue to 9 then catch up. You will be able to stay higher in trophies and get more loot. Maxing is far slower. I'm doing it on my mini for fun and I have fun beating higher town halls. But I can do that as an experienced bh player. I also know it is suboptimal in terms of progression and that I will rarely if ever see an equal bh level at my trophy range.


    I've been rushing and I finally got to BH9, but my elixir was always going to upgrading collectors, storages, lab and camps. The troops I use get upgraded every now and then, and my Battle Machine has been at lvl 6 for a long time now. It's only when I finish the lab and storages that I'll be able to upgrade troops fast.
    Last edited by KaleboIV; December 9th, 2019 at 03:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    Stop being such a non-bh9 and upgrade already.

  7. #7
    Trainee
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Toptodown View Post
    I thought about this alot and i see alot of people complaining about the loot system and i can agree its way too slow i think it just needs to be ever 12 hours but make it 3/4 of the current loot or keep it like that (please xd)
    I think sc will make it. We have 50 lakh elixer and gold storage.So if the loot is 5lakh per 12 hour that mean it will take 5 day to fulfil the storage.Our building take exactly 5 day to upgrade at higher position.So it will help a player to always working up building.Hope that sc will make it soon

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    489
    Quote Originally Posted by Toptodown View Post
    I thought about this alot and i see alot of people complaining about the loot system and i can agree its way too slow i think it just needs to be ever 12 hours but make it 3/4 of the current loot or keep it like that (please xd)
    Then you will need more battles per day to get the 6 wins each day. No thanks. Sometimes you might need only 3 attacks to get 3 wins, but sometimes it could be 6-9 attacks. Doubling up the loot number per each day and then reducing the number of loot would be a turn off.

  9. #9
    Forum Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    10,056
    Quote Originally Posted by Toptodown View Post
    I thought about this alot and i see alot of people complaining about the loot system and i can agree its way too slow i think it just needs to be ever 12 hours but make it 3/4 of the current loot or keep it like that (please xd)
    A lot of complaining about the loot system on Builder Base and very little comprehension about how to get by anyway.


    Resources are hard to come by on the Builder Base, but YOU control how many resources you want to grab too.


    Wins that give bonus loot are available every 22 hours, so to maximize your resource intake, you HAVE to win at least 3 battles a day.

    Every day you "forget" to attack, is a day of loot you will never get, you will be 1 day behind.

    IF you take all the loot you can, every single day, you will be able to upgrade SOMETHING constantly (maybe not what you want to upgrade, but "something").

    If the time between bonus attacks was reduced to 12 hours, we would simply overflow on resources up to the point where we get OTTO online.

    Even when I got OTTO myself, I was reluctant to upgrade 2 defenses at the same time .. my base simply got too weak, making it harder for me to get my wins.

    So .. the very, very best strategy for Builder Base is .. Get your bonuses every day, upgrade to the highest Builder Hall level available and upgrade the collectors and storages as soon as possible.

    Maxed out collectors give more resources.

    Maxed out storages give you more resources when Runes are used.

    By the way .. your suggestion of reducing the bonuses by 25% but increasing the loot cycle time by 54% will only result in about 25% extra resources, at the cost of much more "attack work".

    Just attack every day and rush to BH9 and you'll be doing fine.

    (I've never missed a single loot run since the day Builder Base was introduced and OF COURSE my BH9 is completely maxed by now.)

    /Affront
    TH13-65/65/41/5|BH9| Farm with US | full stats

  10. #10
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    865
    It’s hard enough sometimes to get the 3 wins now. Some days it takes me 3 attacks, others over 10, which to me is where the grind comes in.

    also if you make it faster to max, than will you still play if you have nothing to upgrade? The answer for me as a former maxed player, is no. So I would rather have things slower. Savor the beverage, don’t just slam it down.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •