Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I hope they release th13 after cwl.

Quote Originally Posted by MrWolf15 View Post
    But what percentage of actual players are in CWL wars? 1%?
    It's rather more than that ... Something like 0.5% of the world's entire population is on a CWL roster each month (OK, that's assuming 1 account per person), and I don't think half the world are active clashers

As for your other points, there have been suggestions above answering most of them
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Forum Veteran
    Lengthy discussion ....

Next time you all should take my post carefully... (I'm feeling lucky)

I have several post describe the update drop straight after winter jam ..,

One thing is the update is for everyone so there's no discrimination

I'm actually very surprised that the update took place in the middle of CWL, or at least, towards the end of it. I got to try a lvl 10 Royal Champion and needless to say, I steamrolled the TH12. Fun for me, certainly not for our opponents.

"The timing of the update and the last couple days of the Clan War Leagues is an unfortunate convergence of things."

Seriously? SuperCell is in complete control of the timing of most of these "things" and has full awareness of the schedule and constraints of the the remaining factors outside its direct control. How many years has this game been around? It's mind-boggling how great a game and community SC has managed to create despite not being able to figure out how to coordinate a release around significant game events or at a minimum communicate to its user base. Why is it such a problem to just clearly lay out the facts so clans and players can make decisions? That's exactly what feeds the perspective that all the company cares about is money. Really disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    This is understandable, and I hope some can understand our perspective that we deal in a lot of hypothetical "what-ifs". I would hate to have announced on Friday or Saturday that the update is coming Monday and to have us find something on Monday that would delay it, especially during the convergence of so many events (Winter Jam ending, troop events, CWL, etc.).
    Oh I definitely understand because I remember the overreaction in the forums when a prior update was delayed a day or two. It was unreasonable and obnoxious. This time, if SC had announced the update was going to drop as early as Monday, but that it always could be delayed...and then if it was delayed I would have said ok, we were warned that could happen (I'd actually have said/thought that even without a warning), but I understand many others would have acted as though they were personally attacked because the update didn't drop the day it was planned.

Edit: I should add that I'm not upset it did drop today. It helped me because I was going to be maxed out on medals once CWL ended. I'm just in general in favor of knowing the date once we get really close to it, even though I know delays can and do happen. Also, our clan was fighting for 2nd place, not first, so whether we ended up second or third really didn't matter much.
    Last edited by 2222; December 10th, 2019 at 02:35 AM.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

It was beneficial for some clans and non beneficial for other clans.
    But luckily we got benifited as our many attcks were pending

I don't see anything wrong with giving a release date in advance while caveating that it is subject to delays. People may still complain when delayed sure but they do so with no grounds. Sure beats dropping an update with no warning.

This thread should be closed already.
    The update already drop..in cwl time frame.

Just deal with it & move on..

Crab Claw
    Seems I have created a monster with this thread 😂 not my intention. I will go back and dillegently read all the posts. I understand Darians and SC position on this needed to get the update in. I do feel it disrupted the cwl a little this month. I would like to comment increases urgency to the deals in the shop. A smart business move. On a personal note my clan was still able to win the cwl. And I didn't level my second account to th13. It isnt over but they cant catch us. I didn't spend money. I appreciate that revenue drives a great game like this and I applaud SC for their possition since they try to keep their community happy and create a fair play environment usually and will continue to do so.