Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: legends army selection

legends army selection

just wondering on what planet Darian and the Dev team decided that is was a good idea to setup legends the way it is.

builder base we get to choose what army we want to use base on the base we are forced to attack.

Main base we don't get this selection.
    with all due respect its one of the worst decisions this team has ever put up including the builder base itself.

Part of the skill in this game is selecting the right troops for a base design but you won't allow us to do that.

I've tried for so long not to do this but seriously.

ITS ♥♥♥♥ED

Legends league is for the best players. Have you seen YouTubers such as CarbonFin or itzu 3-star random bases in legends, often several in succession, with their favourite army compositions?

If you want to select the right troops for the right base, stick with clan wars. You even get a whole day to plan your attack.

Quote Originally Posted by skeleton68 View Post
    just wondering on what planet Darian and the Dev team decided that is was a good idea to setup legends the way it is.

builder base we get to choose what army we want to use base on the base we are forced to attack.

Main base we don't get this selection.
    with all due respect its one of the worst decisions this team has ever put up including the builder base itself.

Part of the skill in this game is selecting the right troops for a base design but you won't allow us to do that.

I've tried for so long not to do this but seriously.

ITS ♥♥♥♥ED
    I like it. I already get 2 war attacks every other day (more if I put more than one account in) where I am supposed to study the base design and select a custom army exactly for it.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, check this thread on how to fight collusion here.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Thereís a reason they didnít add a select army just yet.
    They wanted multiplayer LL keep some of its original multiplayer design and not make it more like clan wars where you can scout en pick the right army for that specific base.

Back in the clouding days the medium to higher legends used to hit whatever bases pops out of the clouds with the army they have cooked and try to make the most of it. There was no skipping or changing army so in essence that pretty much stayed the same in a whole new LL system.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG