Thread: A Question About TH Upgrade

Centennial Club

A Question About TH Upgrade

I wasnít sure where to post this but I got to thinking tonight that level 14 barracks unlock at TH 12. If you need a fully upgraded TH 12 to progress, then that would mean first upgrading those barracks and then upgrading your town hall, correct?

No-you do not have to upgrade barracks for going to TH13. You only need to place all available buildings for your town hall before going up.

But you will just need to make sure you have a 5-star th12 if you need to upgrade to TH13. You don't need to max out any other building for going to 13.
    Last edited by Maestro666; December 8th, 2019 at 04:21 AM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    No-you do not have to upgrade barracks for going to TH13. You only need to place all available buildings for your town hall before going up.

But you will just need to make sure you have a 5-star th12 if you need to upgrade to TH13. You don't need to max out any other building for going to 13.
    Oh, thatís good, I was worried about having to go through the trouble of upgrading the barracks first. Whew!

If you want to go TH13 as a sureshot max TH12 then you should upgrade barracks. By the way one can upgrade barracks after going to Th13 as well

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by IamMayur View Post
    If you want to go TH13 as a sureshot max TH12 then you should upgrade barracks. By the way one can upgrade barracks after going to Th13 as well
    No, not at all haha. I was under the impression that it wouldnít allow you to go to TH 13 without first fully upgrading everything to max. Iím happy that isnít the case.

Not behind you with a knife... That's for sure..
    Quote Originally Posted by shaypappas3 View Post
    No, not at all haha. I was under the impression that it wouldn’t allow you to go to TH 13 without first fully upgrading everything to max. I’m happy that isn’t the case.
    Well, think of people who rush their bases. All you need is to have set down the buildings before going to next th

You only need max Townhall 12 (5star hall) not max village TH12 to upgrade TH13.. Most of us caught with the wordings but CM Darian immediately clarifies things.. Village is different from TownHall..