Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 6th Builder suck

Centennial Club

6th Builder suck

6th Builder make me remember the quote "Be Careful What You Wish For." We all wish for 6th builder. Now 6th builder arrived, how course upgrade time must be longer...from 14 days to 16 or 18 days. Most ignoring thing is Hero upgrade from 7 days to 8 days.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by tony6c View Post
    6th Builder make me remember the quote "Be Careful What You Wish For." We all wish for 6th builder. Now 6th builder arrived, how course upgrade time must be longer...from 14 days to 16 or 18 days. Most ignoring thing is Hero upgrade from 7 days to 8 days.
    7.5 but with gold pass it'll still be under 7. What's the big deal, be greatful it isn't 3 weeks.

Even if you have 10 builders, a 14 day upgrade duration will still take 14 days (without any kind of boosts like gold pass, books or potions). So I don't think just this 6th builder caused them to crops 14-days barrier.

I think it has more to do with sc wanting extra money from players that are going to gem upgrades upon release

Banned
    Yes, it is not good that they broke the long standing 14 days and 7 days barrier.

Although it is nothing to do with the 6th builder, gold pass, cg or cwl. Or at least that's what I hope for, as they were introduced to speed up progress.

And increasing the upgrade times for new stuffs and not decreasing the previous th times seem a deviation from that thought process.

Relax , wait and enjoy.. did not not for that you play game? Build n Wait? Don't want? Gemmed.

If you complicate about the price increase if you want gemmed ( and that's happen, more days more price ) then maybe I understand you. But now, not.
    Soon something happen

Quote Originally Posted by tony6c View Post
    The 6th builder is great. That has nothing to do with the longer upgrade timers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    Relax , wait and enjoy.. did not not for that you play game? Build n Wait? Don't want? Gemmed.

If you complicate about the price increase if you want gemmed ( and that's happen, more days more price ) then maybe I understand you. But now, not.
    Is there any fun in waiting over 2 weeks for a upgrade to finish?

Quote Originally Posted by Galluccio View Post
    The 6th builder is great. That has nothing to do with the longer upgrade timers.
    Your statement is wrong. The reason why the max upgrade time has changed from 14d to 18d is so that people need more time to be maxed. 1 more builder means less time to be maxed, so obviously it had influence on that, even if (imo) not the only reason for the max time increase.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik5839 View Post
    Your statement is wrong. The reason why the max upgrade time has changed from 14d to 18d is so that people need more time to be maxed. 1 more builder means less time to be maxed, so obviously it had influence on that, even if (imo) not the only reason for the max time increase.
    Well, you can have 6 builders with lower level th's also. So others can catch up faster and maxed or nearly maxed ppl have something to do for longer time. I can tell you, sitting on maxed base gets old quickly.