Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Healers getting nerfed at TH13

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast666 View Post
    I have Max AQ and with 4 healers on her back still no match for a single target inferno . Nerfing healers is not a great idea, will get difficult to queen walk on TH 13 with high up defenses.

Most of us use healers on heros but they are even more useful if tagging along with normal troops.
    So you didn't read what changed. Healers got buffed with heroes. (and nerfed with other troops).
    Then again, if your aq got locked with single target inferno, you should have something on your pocket to stop it. If healers could counter single target inferno, who would ever use them on single mode?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorenz98 View Post
    The point of adding a new level is to have stronger healers on th13 compared to th12. Which makes sense because th13 has stronger defense than th12, so you need more healing power to counter the stronger defense.

By just changing the Lv.5 Healer SC would make the healer either too weak for th13 or too strong for th12. So the solution is to have a different level for each town hall.

Also the heal factor only got nerfed on regular troops, for heroes it got buffed. Which should have happened a long time ago because Pekkasmash is such an overused strategy and ridiculously strong for how simple it is.
    I get it

my point is why?

why can't people have a go to attack that they feel confident on rather than HAVING to do a queen walk to get any sense of a strong attack.

the queen walk is such a risky attack as the botch queen decides last minute which way she wants to turn based on who knows

it's a habit of supercell. people find a spam attack that is strong no matter what it is and nerfs it

it's rubbish.
    Last edited by Ajax; December 8th, 2019 at 12:26 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaagelus View Post
    So you didn't read what changed. Healers got buffed with heroes. (and nerfed with other troops).
    Then again, if your aq got locked with single target inferno, you should have something on your pocket to stop it. If healers could counter single target inferno, who would ever use them on single mode?

queen walk with 5 healers now can't handle a multi inferno and xbow.

Its time to go all hogs! I stopped using queen walks months ago.
    Level 205 | TH12 | 2087 war stars | clan C9R2GLC
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...anks-in-Forums Forum Ranks
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...es-Compilation
    Working my way towards having Banned as my forum title😄 at 1000

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wachichi View Post
    There is a new troop. There is a new town hall and a new defence and a new hero.. Base building meta constantly changes as does the attacking meta. If you can't learn new attacks you will always be a second rate attacker.(But thats still pretty good) I don't mean to be rude but if everyone was forced to stay in the same rut this game would get old fast. I do value your opinion and nothing is saying your attack wont work anymore.. Wait till the release and after testing to complain about that please. 😁 👍
    thanks for not being an arrogant sob.
    kudos to you.

I agree on some of your points

the problem is that once upon a time some troops like valks used to be strong enough to be viable in assisting a 3 star attack.

now they are good for nothing more than funnel or in cc and taking out a town hall under rage.

forget trying to use 15 of them and three star a base.

so in trying to stop mass troop spam attacks they have gone too far the other way where the troop is just about useless and may as well be taken out of the game

Quote Originally Posted by skeleton68 View Post
    I get it

my point is why?

why can't people have a go to attack that they feel confident on rather than HAVING to do a queen walk to get any sense of a strong attack.

the queen walk is such a risky attack as the botch queen decides last minute which way she wants to turn based on who knows

it's a habit of supercell. people find a spam attack that is strong no matter what it is and nerfs it

it's rubbish
    You can attack with any army you want.
    Pekka smash will still be strong, just less strong than before.

Spam attacks are not meant to be as strong as well planned attacks, for obvious reasons, that why SC nerfs spam attacks when they get to strong.
    Last edited by Ajax; December 8th, 2019 at 12:27 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik5839 View Post
    You can attack with any army you want.
    Pekka smash will still be strong, just less strong than before.

Spam attacks are not meant to be as strong as well planned attacks, for obvious reasons, that why SC nerfs spam attacks when they get to strong.
    why not?

this is mobile game.

maybe supercell needs to get over its delusion of it being anything else

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaagelus View Post
    You are correct, I did not read that part.

Single Target is OP, other than freeze or ability nothing much can be done. But I get your point

Quote Originally Posted by Beast666 View Post
    You are correct, I did not read that part.

Single Target is OP, other than freeze or ability nothing much can be done. But I get your point
    single Target inferno tower are not op, you just can't queencharge against them in some cases. Use something else to kill them

Quote Originally Posted by skeleton68 View Post
    why not?

this is mobile game.

maybe supercell needs to get over its delusion of it being anything else
    So, because it's a mobile game spam is should be as strong as planned? I don't see the correlation between the 2.

SC made this game, so it is for them to decide which attack strategies should be buffer an which should be nerfed,

We can all offer our personal opinion about those changes, but I won't change anything.

Maybe you need to get over your delusion that you know what should be and what shouldn't be.