Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Healers getting nerfed at TH13

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    There is increase of hp (from 1500 to 1600)
    Hero heal will increase once the healer reaches level 6 (48 becomes 56)
    Pre-update hero heal is 44 for level 5 and that will increase to 48 after update.
    well the idea of releasing another level logically is to increase the ability.
    if any of it is decreased then just change the existing level.

it's a ruse by supercell to make people think the healer has been buffed

*dingding*
    Round has ended. Both back in their corner.

Glad you remember it's about the healer in here. So I get both of you the chance to stop this back and forth without this 'look who can be the last one to post in here with a snarky comment!!'.

Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    Time to learn qeen walk if I don't know properly?
    Think the "auto ability trigger" will make it easy

Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    *dingding*
    Round has ended. Both back in their corner.

Glad you remember it's about the healer in here. So I get both of you the chance to stop this back and forth without this 'look who can be the last one to post in here with a snarky comment!!'.
    Like the one acting like an adult?

As to you skeleton, the healer is not just getting a nerf in general, that would mean that the healer will be weaker after the update. While it is true that the healijg on troops will be decreased, with the new llv it will be increased on heros, so it will be buffed.

Centennial Club
    nerf to healing effect to the troops and buffs to heroes

Quote Originally Posted by skeleton68 View Post
    maybe your comprehension a skills are lacking.
    I wasn't just complaining about the nerf to certain attacks. maybe go back and read again.
    I offered some logical discussion about the point of adding a level to the healers all the while nerfing it. there's no point adding a level and then nerfing the heal factor.

oh and I didn't ask for your help. kthxbye
    The point of adding a new level is to have stronger healers on th13 compared to th12. Which makes sense because th13 has stronger defense than th12, so you need more healing power to counter the stronger defense.

By just changing the Lv.5 Healer SC would make the healer either too weak for th13 or too strong for th12. So the solution is to have a different level for each town hall.

Also the heal factor only got nerfed on regular troops, for heroes it got buffed. Which should have happened a long time ago because Pekkasmash is such an overused strategy and ridiculously strong for how simple it is.

Very interesting.. i was already considering grand champion walk.. Perhaps a dual walk with grand champ and queen? 8 healers leaves a bit of room for hogs

Forum Elder
    So healers got buffed with heroes (yes even level 5) and nerfed with troops. I can live with that

Quote Originally Posted by skeleton68 View Post
    why should people be forced to learn something they don't want to do.

had enough of certain attacks getting nerfed all the time.
    There is a new troop. There is a new town hall and a new defence and a new hero.. Base building meta constantly changes as does the attacking meta. If you can't learn new attacks you will always be a second rate attacker.(But thats still pretty good) I don't mean to be rude but if everyone was forced to stay in the same rut this game would get old fast. I do value your opinion and nothing is saying your attack wont work anymore.. Wait till the release and after testing to complain about that please. 😁 👍
    Last edited by Wachichi; December 8th, 2019 at 08:36 AM.

Centennial Club
    I have Max AQ and with 4 healers on her back still no match for a single target inferno . Nerfing healers is not a great idea, will get difficult to queen walk on TH 13 with high up defenses.

Most of us use healers on heros but they are even more useful if tagging along with normal troops.