Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why do all my hammer timers now say 7d?

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    I think you are misunderstanding what people are trying to tell you ...

    BEFORE the june update all those 'elitists' at the top were free to spend all their medals how they wanted to. Then, when 'joe casual' who had less hammers but was saving them, could finally start catching up, SC decided to add a cooldown ....

    What is the cooldown?

    When I buy a hammer of heroes today, my cooldown timer will start running. My storage will have 1 hammer. The timer will say: Available <countdown timer>.
    When the 7 days are over, if I haven't used the hammer, the hammer will still be greyed out, Storage: will say 1/1 and the cooldown will be 7d again ... this means that people can have one of each hammer in storage and [if the timer says 7d] can buy another one the moment they spend the first one ... so that's two levels of anything ... and as you can read in other threads, people have saved up runes, books and potions like crazy to get going asap in the direction they want to ...
    your point would be correct except one of my bases doesn't have any hammers in the storage and I still have a 7 day cool down on all hammers.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by skeleton68 View Post
    your point would be correct except one of my bases doesn't have any hammers in the storage and I still have a 7 day cool down on all hammers.
    The pic in the shop isn't telling you that you have an active cool down on hammers, it's saying that there is a cooldown on hammers. Its the same as shields, go to that part of the shop and you'll see a cooldown time listed.
    Last edited by THEORIGINALBEZ; December 8th, 2019 at 09:30 AM.

  3. #13
    Forum Guru wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    12,702
    Quote Originally Posted by skeleton68 View Post
    you missed it entirely
    I have 7 day cool down on all hammers but haven't bought one for 28 days.....
    get it now?
    Is it this?

  4. #14
    rowman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    On a lenghty sabbatical
    Posts
    10,644
    Quote Originally Posted by skeleton68 View Post
    you missed it entirely

    I have 7 day cool down on all hammers but haven't bought one for 28 days.....

    get it now?
    And you missed the point entirely, you are not looking at a countdown timer.

    Is ot grayed out? Then do you already have one in your magic item shop? If so, you cannot purchase one because you are at the stored limit. And yes it shows medal cost and applicable cooldown cost if you were eligable buy one. What would you expect it to show?

  5. #15
    New Bloke/Chick
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    45
    I agree, but it is a bit confusing. Would be better not to show a cooldown timer unless actively running in my opinion.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Gindie View Post
    I agree, but it is a bit confusing. Would be better not to show a cooldown timer unless actively running in my opinion.
    It's not showing a cooldown timer, it's simply informing you that there is a cooldown after purchasing.

  7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by skeleton68 View Post
    you missed it entirely

    I have 7 day cool down on all hammers but haven't bought one for 28 days.....

    get it now?
    That is showing what the cool down WILL BE when you buy a hammer. If they are greyed out, it is because you are either holding all you can, or you don't have sufficient medals at present to buy them.

    It is not showing that you currently cannot buy one for 7 days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

  8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by skeleton68 View Post
    your point would be correct except one of my bases doesn't have any hammers in the storage and I still have a 7 day cool down on all hammers.
    There is always a 7 day cool down, whether you have any or not.

    If you have bought one within the last 7 days, it will, show how long until you can buy one again.

    I have just checked on my 5th base - a perma TH7, and all are showing 7d cooldown, but as I have enough medals to buy one, and only have a hero hammer in store, the other 3 are shown in colour.

    On my main accounts, all are greyed out, because I have less than 120 medals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    And you missed the point entirely, you are not looking at a countdown timer.

    Is ot grayed out? Then do you already have one in your magic item shop? If so, you cannot purchase one because you are at the stored limit. And yes it shows medal cost and applicable cooldown cost if you were eligable buy one. What would you expect it to show?
    omg I think there is a lot of people in this forum that just wanna be supercell suck holes.

    listen here I'll say it again because you and others are obviously too stupid to get it the first time.

    I DONT HAVE HAMMERS IN MY STORAGE OF MAGIC ITEMS.

    I HAVENT BOUGHT ONE FOR AT LEAST 28 DAYS.

    YES ITS ALL GREYED OUT WITH A 7 DAY COOL DOWN FOR NO GOOD REASON

    REPEAT....ITS SHOWING 7 DAY COOL DOWN AND I HAVE NO...ZERO...NONE....NADA...LESS THAN 1...1 MORE THAN MINUS 1 IN MY MAGIC ITEM STORAGE.


    GET IT NOW? IN OTHER WORDS....YOU ARE WRONG
    Last edited by skeleton68; December 8th, 2019 at 11:18 AM.

  10. #20
    Forum Guru wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    12,702
    Quote Originally Posted by skeleton68 View Post
    GET IT NOW? IN OTHER WORDS....YOU ARE WRONG
    Maybe you take a look at other posts especially at the shared pics. If you still think its not what we told then share us some pics.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •