Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why do all my hammer timers now say 7d?

Why do all my hammer timers now say 7d?

It used to be a 7d countdown from when I bought them. Did that change?

New Bloke/Chick
    I think it will refresh when you buy another. I had the same question a week or so ago. So no change.

Then your countdown is finished. You can buy a new one as soon as you used the one in your TH.
    RazorBlade from the clan De Baar Bazen
    TH13:V BBK:70 AQ:70 GW:43 RC: 20 | Clash of Stats: RazorBlade | De Baar Bazen

A player should not go multiple level of suppose a hero using hammers in 4-5 seconds. To avoid this there is time restrictions on buying them

7 day cooldown is start from the day you purchase the hammers

Good recommendation how use hammers can find here :

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...S-Lab-Upgrades

Recommend to read.
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; December 8th, 2019 at 07:04 AM.
    Soon something happen

Quote Originally Posted by hardikpethani112 View Post
    7 day cooldown is start from the day you purchase the hammers
    yeah all hammers showing 7 day cool down

I haven't bought a hammer for a month.

looks loo Ike supercell doesn't want us upgrading a hero with a hammer straight away in the new update.
    Last edited by skeleton68; December 8th, 2019 at 07:29 AM. Reason: incorrect info

Quote Originally Posted by skeleton68 View Post
    looks loo Ike supercell doesn't want us upgrading a hero with a hammer straight away in the new update.
    This was implemented with the june update.🙄 Looks like it was few months more that you havent bought hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by skeleton68 View Post
    yeah all hammers showing 7 day cool down

I think you are misunderstanding what people are trying to tell you ...

BEFORE the june update all those 'elitists' at the top were free to spend all their medals how they wanted to. Then, when 'joe casual' who had less hammers but was saving them, could finally start catching up, SC decided to add a cooldown ....

What is the cooldown?

When I buy a hammer of heroes today, my cooldown timer will start running. My storage will have 1 hammer. The timer will say: Available <countdown timer>.
    When the 7 days are over, if I haven't used the hammer, the hammer will still be greyed out, Storage: will say 1/1 and the cooldown will be 7d again ... this means that people can have one of each hammer in storage and [if the timer says 7d] can buy another one the moment they spend the first one ... so that's two levels of anything ... and as you can read in other threads, people have saved up runes, books and potions like crazy to get going asap in the direction they want to ...
    Last edited by JusMe; December 8th, 2019 at 09:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    This was implemented with the june update.🙄 Looks like it was few months more that you havent bought hammer.

you missed it entirely

I have 7 day cool down on all hammers but haven't bought one for 28 days.....

get it now?