Page 43 of 63 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town Hall 13 Dev Video and Patch Notes!

Quote Originally Posted by Deadman2956 View Post
    I guess I found the 1% content for the builder base ( i know I'm not the only one )
    Finaly after a year or so the bug in bb get fixed.

Centennial Club
    Did hero ability will still automatically activate if grand warden is killed by seeking air mine????

Open 24 Hours
    Quote Originally Posted by Rishek32215 View Post
    Did hero ability will still automatically activate if grand warden is killed by seeking air mine????
    wondering this exact question right here, bout to go watch itzus video to see if I can get an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefistace01 View Post
    From what i understand, the algorithm determines if a particular attack on the hero will drop it's health to 0 or not, once it realises that it's the next attack that will kill the hero, the ability gets triggered automatically.

This looks to me as a fail safe option and don't think it'll make any sense for the auto trigger to be turned off by players (including the "advanced" players).

This is exactly why i doubt it'll work that way because then Darian won't need to mention it in the post, so it might be that the ability gets triggered at maybe, say 10% HP of the hero??

The dev build shows the option as "Automatically use hero ability on KO" so it seems the ability is activated once the hero should have been knocked out otherwise (that is, the ability activates when hp becomes zero) .

Last edited by Maestro666; December 8th, 2019 at 08:38 AM.

Open 24 Hours
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post

The dev build shows the option as "Automatically use hero ability on KO" so it seems the ability is activated once the hero should have been knocked out otherwise (that is, the ability activates when hp becomes zero) .

And when you click on info it says 'If this is 'ON' heroes ABOUT TO BE knocked out will use their ability'. Definitely confusing/contradictory phrasing.

Even still, IF the warden activates his ability when getting struck by a sam that would have otherwise killed him, does he keep his health or does he die?

Edit: Clash with Erics video does a good test. It appears ability will pop and health will be at 1 hp. So it appears the auto ability will soak some damage of a death hit, and in some applications it will be advantageous to let the ability pop itself.
    Last edited by MiddleC; December 8th, 2019 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hardikpethani112 View Post
    This auto availing ability will be turn on after update or we have to turn on
    You will have to turn it on from the settings.

Centennial Club
    If GRAND WARDEN after killed by SEEKING AIR MINE
    Uses his Auto ability.
    Now the question is that-
    1.will he still alive after ability with bit amount of
    health???
    2. OR Will he died as soon as ability get over??
    Last edited by Rishek32215; December 8th, 2019 at 09:07 AM.

Centennial Club
    Uses his Auto ability.
    health???

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #429
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumitkumarilun4545ilun View Post
    Please give me my answer. Is the global is coming? My clanmates said that global is returning is this huge update

Sumit.
    No. If it were, it would be in the patch notes.

Global is almost certainly never coming back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Open 24 Hours
    Uses his Auto ability.
    health???
    he will survive with 1 hp and ability will activate. I assume same logic will apply to other heros as well, except king/queen will also have regen. I dont see it as much of an advantage for king, but I definitely foresee people purposely letting the ability auto trigger for their queen to absorb damage from a death hit before entering ability, though that choice may backfire in some cases.