Page 38 of 63 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town Hall 13 Dev Video and Patch Notes!

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by IamMayur View Post
    I don't think that anyone use ability manually before the auto ability. Because attacker knows that whatever happens his queen or any hero is not going to die (more ever for a queen charge), so why to use early? Most of will gonna say why to use ability early when she is not going to die, she is safe with auto
    I have no intentions of having it on with my main account.

Looking good 😎

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by shreyasbela2233 View Post
    Eino looked a little uncomfortable..but was funny to look
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Eino is an absolute trooper in the things he lets the community team do to him.
    Darian, please tell Eino that I find him hilarious in the video where he came into view with head bowed down and shoulders slumped. I don't know if he was ad libbing or following the director's instructions. Either way, Eino executed and played the perfect foil to you.

It set the tone for the video and I was smiling the whole time. Kudos to Team Clash of Clans.

---
    Lynn
    December 7, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; December 8th, 2019 at 04:51 AM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

Increased the maximum amount of Elixir/Gold that can be looted from TH12 player storages by 50 000

Increased the maximum amount of Dark Elixir that can be looted from TH12 player storages by 500

This should bring some changes in economy

Quote Originally Posted by hadhiM View Post
    is there any balance change in game economy??

Want a Forum Signature? or Forum Avatar?
    *Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*
    GFX group| Clan=Total Balloony | Forum achievements
    Please add me in HayDay #VGP8YYR [lvl 31]

Quote Originally Posted by TerMinus Prime View Post
    Increased the maximum amount of Elixir/Gold that can be looted from TH12 player storages by 50 000

Increased the maximum amount of Dark Elixir that can be looted from TH12 player storages by 500

This should bring some changes in economy
    I just close my eyes and hope they got it right with these things, lol. It’s fine if you’re maxed, but if not... ? Getting attacked by all the new 13’s? Ouch.

Thanks for the pic, Katana! (And Tahoe for getting a working link, lol.)

I still need a new quote, though. Waiting for just the right one.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BallTillWeFall82 View Post
    This has been said by many people before and i concure that the auto ability will take a huge amount of skill out the game for many people. For those of you who watched the TH12 cup you saw this happen 3 or 4 times and it was huge in some of these attacks. And these are the best TH12 players in the world. Now if we had this auto ability during the cup would it have changed these attacks? Perhaps... one thing i can say is all the attacks with the missed abilities were all 2 stars and not 3. Would they have pushed them to 3? I dont know but i can say for sure that they would have made them better...
    I'll set this feature *OFF* ONLY AND ONLY IF, I'm doing a Cleanup Attack in War and there's Hound in CC. I already dropped from legends so doesn't matter if I get A Hound CC coming out from Titan base players 😆

I believe this is one of the good QoL changes, many casual players miss their hero ability
    with additional hero in place, I guess this was necessary .

Want a Forum Signature? or Forum Avatar?
    *Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*
    GFX group| Clan=Total Balloony | Forum achievements
    Please add me in HayDay #VGP8YYR [lvl 31]

Open 24 Hours
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin94 View Post
    I like the feature. With another hero it will be more difficult to watch everyone's health. I'll enable it for queen charges and disable it for sui or ks attacks when I don't want my queen to pop a cc hound.
    this is a good idea. It would be nice to toggle the auto for certain heros and turn it off on others.

The only example I can think of not wanting to use ability is during sui when queen meets a cc hound and you dont think she will make it thru the pups if the hound pops. Are there others?

It will really help people like my friend who logs into the fame for maybe 10 minutes a day. When he does his attacks, he's probably feeding his baby. So, it helps a ton.

Firstly, I think itís a great change, it helps the more casual players for sure.
    Secondly, I think it should be one way or another, have auto ability and thatís it, or not at all and be all manual