Page 39 of 63 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town Hall 13 Dev Video and Patch Notes!

Quote Originally Posted by IamMayur View Post
    I don't think that anyone use ability manually before the auto ability. Because attacker knows that whatever happens his queen or any hero is not going to die (more ever for a queen charge), so why to use early? Most of will gonna say why to use ability early when she is not going to die, she is safe with auto
    You're forgetting the warden where you'll most likely want to time the ability (eg when th explodes) and not wait until he's about to die.

Another big factor of this auto ability is there will be less time fails. Lots of less pro players delay their second phase attack cos they had to watch the heroes. Now they can just leave them and move on quickly.

Please call a player 'pro' only if they have got paid for playing said game.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypocharge View Post
    Didnt read all the pages but how do you guys feel about the increased upgrade times? What do you think is the amount of time that is the "breaking point", if you think there exists such an amount? 30 day upgrades? 60 day upgrades? 150 day upgrades? Hypothetically, of course.

Do you think there will come a time when supercell should alter the functionality of magic items given higher upgrade costs/times? For example, if we were to have 30 day upgrades for all upgrades, a 1 hr builder potion boost (x10 speed x5 upgrades) is still helpful but by an infinitesimally small amount, right?
    I will admit that the huge upgrade times are seriously annoying especially upgrades that take like 15 days or more. Like, seriously? Half a month?

15 days itself is too much for me to bear but I think the max upgrade time SC will ever touch wil be 20 days(maybe in Th14). 20 days should be the breaking point for me.

I don't know for real what is the reason behind such ridiculous upgrade time but I feel that this could be because SC wants to have more time to come up with new ideas and execute them. Progression definitely is fast now in MV. They have noticed how so many people were complaining everywhere that they maxed so fast that they now feel bored and have no reason to log in daily.

As for the magic items I don't think SC will tweak their functionality. Instead what I feel like will happen in future is that when Th14 come out there will be reduction in lab upgrade times and building upgrade times. This way they won't need to change the functionality of magic items. Reducing upgrade times will psychologically have more impact on a player than say increasing the duration of effect of a magic item.

Also don't forget : Gold Pass = $$😎

Longer upgrade times increase the value of the Gold pass and makes it more sensible for players to buy them.
    Last edited by Starfishlol; December 8th, 2019 at 06:35 AM.

i meant reduction of gold for lower townhalls!!!

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hadhiM View Post
    i meant reduction of gold for lower townhalls!!!
    No, they haven't done any changes to gold price reduction for lower townhalls.

I personally think this feature was a step in the right direction with the game. In all my years playing the game i can count on my hands the amount of times ive missed a heroes ability, not alot, but geez it ♥♥♥♥♥♥ me right off when it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by IamMayur View Post
    Haha, nice one
    Please give me my answer. Is the global is coming? My clanmates said that global is returning is this huge update

Sumit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumitkumarilun4545ilun View Post
    Please give me my answer. Is the global is coming? My clanmates said that global is returning is this huge update

Sumit.
    No. + It's already are ruled out idea!
    Happy Christmas All n New Year

Forum Elder
    4 heroes and autoability sound wise decision. Anyways, most of time you should time ability use better than let game do it auto.