Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Buy Old Hero Skins

Hero skins

I have a suggestion for the hero skins.

Like me, there are many other people who may have missed out on one of the season passes.

I think it would be an absolutely awesome idea to re-release the hero skins, as a limited time bundle over New Years.

They can be sold individually (for the same price as season pass) or they can be sold in bundles (e.g and archer queen skin bundle)

New Years would be the perfect time as it would allow for a great recap of the year, and people who have missed out on any skin would be very happy to have the chance to get it.

I think it would make me and a lot of other people very happy.

Thankyou
    Last edited by Hazza77; December 8th, 2019 at 12:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza77 View Post
    I have a suggestion for the hero skins.

Like me, there are many other people who may have missed out on one of the season passes.

I think it would be an absolutely awesome idea to re-release the hero skins, as a limited time bundle over New Years.

They can be sold individually (for the same price as season pass) or they can be sold in bundles (e.g and archer queen skin bundle)

New Years would be the perfect time as it would allow for a great recap of the year, and people who have missed out on any skin would be very happy to have the chance to get it.

I think it would make me and a lot of other people very happy.

Thankyou
    I think they would never release old skin ever again, said in various post.

- Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
    - Some would question if the risk was worth it. The Rest were already dead.
    - OK BOOMER ------------------ 小舟從此逝 江海寄餘生
    - Victory goes not to the able, but to the ambitious.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelDawnAmber View Post
    I really hope they do release them again. It would make me and a lot of other people very happy. Besides, only negative things come from not releasing them again. If they didn’t re release them , it would only encourage account buying and selling. There is no need for a fun game like clash of clans to have “rare” and exclusive skins anyway.

Fingers crossed they re release them into the personalised offers section of the shop. I would love to buy every single one of them that I missed out on. New Years would be such a good opportunity as a throwback for the year, it would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelDawnAmber View Post
    Actually Darian did say that they may give out earlier hero skins in the future along with packs.

This would be a good opportunity for many players that missed the previous skins, it would be a great addition to many players and make a Christmas miracle for all of us 😊💯

I really need a Christmas queen to go with my jollyking. The ice queen would’ve been better than nothing. Hopefully they do give us a chance to get old skins.

I thought t'was only me hoping that previous skins will be available...hopefully they'll sold it thru bundle since i've missed buying ice queen november season skin because of busy schedule in the office

Quote Originally Posted by AncientClasher View Post
    I thought t'was only me hoping that previous skins will be available...hopefully they'll sold it thru bundle since i've missed buying ice queen november season skin because of busy schedule in the office
    Hopefully! I missed a lot of the skins and I really hope they are re-released over Christmas/ New Years. It would be great for everyone

I missed the ice queen as well �� if she is re released I’m definitely gonna buy her she looks so good. I hope they do come back though soon

Hero skins

A hero skin idea will be like national ethnicities like imagine a black king/queen or a British theme king or queen or maybe include skins of past seasons and sell them for a certain amount of gems that other players may want but missed.