Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Christmas/new year gift!

  1. #1

    Christmas/new year gift!

    You guys should give everyone free gold pass for December as a Christmas gift! And maybe for January as well as a gift to celebrate a new decade of clash! Iíve played the game for years and I still have the same love for it now as I did when I first started playing! Clash on!

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by 19SHARKxBAIT95 View Post
    You guys should give everyone free gold pass for December as a Christmas gift! And maybe for January as well as a gift to celebrate a new decade of clash! Iíve played the game for years and I still have the same love for it now as I did when I first started playing! Clash on!

    ....you do realize, there is at least 10 million accounts as of now. Assuming they are at least th7, that'll be....50 million dollars that is thrown out the window. How in the devil do YOU think that SC has that much money to waste?! No offense. I kimda like the idea, but let's be realistic here. 50 million dollars worth of Passes just given out. Does that seem reasonable to you?

  3. #3
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,092
    December season has already started, so how would that work?

    As for "new decade" (I assume you are referring to 2020), that still has a full year to go. 2020 is the last year of the current decade, not the first year of the next one.

  4. #4
    Forum Champion Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    5,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    December season has already started, so how would that work?

    As for "new decade" (I assume you are referring to 2020), that still has a full year to go. 2020 is the last year of the current decade, not the first year of the next one.
    Numerically you are absolutely correct. In popular culture these days, however, decades tend to be defined by the first number.

    As for the ops suggestion, smh. And there is the minor point that most, in my opinion, of us that were going to buy december pass have already done so. Might make me a bit grumpy if they hand them out like free coupons.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by 19SHARKxBAIT95 View Post
    You guys should give everyone free gold pass for December as a Christmas gift! And maybe for January as well as a gift to celebrate a new decade of clash! I’ve played the game for years and I still have the same love for it now as I did when I first started playing! Clash on!
    xDD How 'bout a birthday present for every player ?
    Easter, Lunar new year, Halloween ? Just make all holidays free gold pass LuLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

    - Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
    - Some would question if the risk was worth it. The Rest were already dead.
    - OK BOOMER ------------------ 小舟從此逝 江海寄餘生
    - Victory goes not to the able, but to the ambitious.

  6. #6
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Numerically you are absolutely correct. In popular culture these days, however, decades tend to be defined by the first number.

    As for the ops suggestion, smh. And there is the minor point that most, in my opinion, of us that were going to buy december pass have already done so. Might make me a bit grumpy if they hand them out like free coupons.
    Yep, I certainly wasn't nitpicking when I was on quadruple time over the "millennium bug" thing. 🤔

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •