Thread: Legend league and TH13

Legend league and TH13

With th13 right around the corner...I知 considering dropping out of legend league and going all the way down to crystal.

Once th13 goes live, I知 gonna need loot for all the new upgrades and with legend league only allowing 8 attacks, it might make more sense to drop down in trophies and have unlimited daily attacking.

I know legend gives a lot of base loot, but I知 only getting 100% once, maybe twice per 8 attacks.

Once I max out again at th13, I値l go back up to legend.

Does this sound reasonable?

It痴 a decision purely based on getting loot as fast as I can.

I知 open for feedback, either for or against.

Thanks!

All depends on how many attacks you can perform per day. Some barely can do the 8.

Regarding loot, the first few days (except dead bases) should see a drop in available loot, but should recover quickly in normal leagues. In Legend, the loot should remain steady, but limited to the 8 attacks...

So either way is fine. The issue might be to find the loot, ie dead bases, in the first days after the update.

I dropped due to inactivity since mid-october, now in high champs, and will see how farming goes there, and likely also to drop below master to find more juicy offers (but MM will target likely new th13, so that loot will be limited too). But since I will not use Magic Items, I’ll take those 18d to refill my storages (quite depleted by inactivity) slowly to make the content last as long as I can (and ignore wars/cwl mostly), yet try to ‘crazy-farm’ as much as I can (that’s my fave part of this game).

Forum Champion
    Sounds reasonable to me. Really depends on how much time you have to play. One advantage of loot in LL is that you lose nothing on defense. So those 8 attacks are all net gain. But if you have time to spend farming a dozen or two bases in lower leagues then go for it. Tons of loot down there for an active player. Cheers.

Millennial Club
    For me the optimum would be low legends, ie around 5050. Reason being I can only really do 8 raids in one day, the loot bonus and not losing any in legends is attractive, and I can raid with a hero down. I won’t be pushing up, but I’m loathe to drop out altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by dumbndumber View Post
    With th13 right around the corner...I’m considering dropping out of legend league and going all the way down to crystal.

Once th13 goes live, I’m gonna need loot for all the new upgrades and with legend league only allowing 8 attacks, it might make more sense to drop down in trophies and have unlimited daily attacking.

I know legend gives a lot of base loot, but I’m only getting 100% once, maybe twice per 8 attacks.

Once I max out again at th13, I’ll go back up to legend.

Does this sound reasonable?

It’s a decision purely based on getting loot as fast as I can.

I’m open for feedback, either for or against.

Thanks!
    You'll find some more discussion on that here.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, check this thread on how to fight collusion here.