Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No more research progress while lab being upgraded?! When was this change introduced?

just did my th12 lab about a week ago with golem already going. Continued as norm although when both finished it temporarily said golem still going. Had to log out and back in as per what was said on another thread about this. All good after that.

It still works as it used to. I'm not guessing here, I know for sure as one of my alts finished lab upgrade yesterday.
    But -- there's a but -- if lab upgrade finishes before troop, you have to do something to communicate with server (an attack, game restart, etc.) so the app picks up the time from back-end. It's doesn't show the real time right away.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWalkerr View Post
    It still works as it used to. I'm not guessing here, I know for sure as one of my alts finished lab upgrade yesterday.
    But -- there's a but -- if lab upgrade finishes before troop, you have to do something to communicate with server (an attack, game restart, etc.) so the app picks up the time from back-end. It's doesn't show the real time right away.
    Yeah well, mine's bugged then, because I have almost 60% of my research left when it should've already ended.
    MID TH9
    Member at SIDE BY SIDE
    GG: 684K EE: 635K HH: 1.7K
    BK:18 AQ:20
    Walls: 104/250 Lava

Close the game and open it again in a while

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessKeys View Post
    The troop/spell has always gone on hold when the lab upgraded.
    Actually, it never has. The upgrade has always continued in the cbackground, although if due to finish during the lab upgrade, it won't complete until the lab does (and needed a log out and back in to show).
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanrl View Post
    Yeah well, mine's bugged then, because I have almost 60% of my research left when it should've already ended.
    The only bug is when the lab upgrade finishes when you're online; it'll show the incorrect time remaining. Log out, log back in & all is as it should be.
    Last edited by Kaledonian; December 7th, 2019 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Corrected a typo

Not behind you with a knife... That's for sure..
    Its on hold for me too

No official statement from supercell regarding cutting down this feature. It rather would be a bug. Upgrade continues as normal while updating lab

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanrl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentCookies View Post
    Its on hold for me too
    Have you tryed the steps mentioned above?

Maybe try few common steps.
    - clear cache
    - clear ram
    - restart device
    - turn off background apps
    - check latest update for clash
    - delete/download clash

Quote Originally Posted by IamMayur View Post
    No official statement from supercell regarding cutting down this feature. It rather would be a bug. Upgrade continues as normal while updating lab
    Have you checked the responses? people have had troops complete not two days ago whilst upping the lab ... nothing was changed [or so it would seem]