Page 18 of 63 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town Hall 13 Dev Video and Patch Notes!

Quote Originally Posted by ElectroWiz View Post
    Healers always used to heal the heroes less, it just wasn’t shown in their statistics. Now it is so they can balance it easier and to make it clearer
    Thx,man,i think i understand

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #172
    Quote Originally Posted by TullSadum View Post
    hmmm, did I overlook that ??

Have Fun
    TS
    They are certainly there now.

Dariuan has a ninja edit ability, so we can't be quite sure they were always there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Quite a lot of people have asked for it.

If you don't want it, then you have the option to turn it off.
    I understand that, but I also understand that the vast majority of players will not turn it off. If players are concerned with tracking the ability of four hero's I feel there would be better alternatives to helping with that. After all, hero's enter the game at TH7, having four hero's is only TH13. That means this change helps players from TH7 to TH13, while the difficulty of tracking 4 hero's only affects players at TH13.

I think a better alternative would be only allowing an attacker take 3 of the 4 heroes into an attack. That way they are still only tracking 3 abilities, as they do now. After all, this is a strategy game, right?
    TH11. Clan: Omegas

Quote Originally Posted by TurmBo
    Am I reading the patch notes right? You are nerfing the level 5 healer to 72 yet the stats on the level 6 are also 72?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    You are certainly reading it right, but that is almost certainly a mistype.
    Watching Itzu's video about the update. It stays 72. So the healers will be weaker at TH13 then it is at TH12 now. I don't like this one.

Overall: great stuff, great new content, great improvements, great work Supercell! Congratulations on this new update.

Some things I don't like are the increased upgrade times beyond 14 days for buildings and beyond 7 days for heroes. I also wish the regeneration time for heroes could be capped at 45 minutes. Seems long enough to me.

@Darian,
    Some questions left:
    - no lvl4 for the existing siege machines?
    - no new level for the camps?
    - no new level for the archer towers?
    - what will be the loot for TH13 in Legends?

I think that the automatic hero ability will damage the essence of clan wars, it is assumed that a clan wins by its own abilities, automatically the less experienced will gain advantages with this ... the idea is to win by showing skill, and the losers would have an incentive to improve their techniques ... placing automatic advantages such as heroes, now anyone could take advantage of a well-armed base

sorry the english, using google translate
    Last edited by ElpanaMarcos; December 7th, 2019 at 03:31 PM.

Very Very Happy as a Max TH12 - Loads of Content within TH13. Extremely Grateful & Puzzled with the Moans

The hero new change (auto pop ability if ability hasn’t been use after its death) is better than the entire th13 update.

Speaking as a max th12 myself, this is a revolutionary game changer especially when using QW and multitasking between her and the KS

Woww.. that's quite lot to read and digest.... Waiting for update to drop and use the new troop and hero... Yayy ...

Quote Originally Posted by rurunix View Post
    The hero new change (auto pop ability if ability hasn’t been use after its death) is better than the entire th13 update.

Speaking as a max th12 myself, this is a revolutionary game changer especially when using QW and multitasking between her and the KS
    Just a correction there: the ability auto triggers BEFORE they’re just about to die, not AFTER its death.

And yes it is indeed a great improvement, specially with the addition of a 4th Hero. Stuff is going to get much harder to manage at TH13, so having to worry less about such an important part of any attack is indeed a welcoming change (for some at least...)

A lot of stuff to upgrade... great - thanks

A casting question: How did Noushey fail the Champion role?
    Did she apply? Was she considered? (jk, just curiosity on the casting)

We could’ve kept the ‘scruffy’CM, and not seen that ‘young dude’