Page 31 of 63 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town Hall 13 Dev Video and Patch Notes!

Quote Originally Posted by Gunlock73 View Post
    Iím guessing tomorrow or Monday is the update. Has to include the new Xmas tree because itís only 2 and a half weeks left before Xmas .
    Xmas tree is already spawning I have 2 on my base

Quote Originally Posted by Pblanton1 View Post
    Xmas tree is already spawning I have 2 on my base
    Impossible.

Edit:
    Okay nothing is impossible but how can you have 2 2019christmas trees when they cant spawn yet.
    (Pics please)
    Last edited by wotanwaton; December 7th, 2019 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pukeboy View Post
    I agree it seems weird to cap the aura at level 40 while giving him 50 levels
    Easier to add in later, then add now and nerf it if it's found to be to strong.
    Level: 260 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.33 million | Hero Levels: 200
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Thank you SC for this great update. Thank you SC for new price and time. Now I have really long time what to do!

Only you make me very sad with 100 walls cap. I want and can upgrade all in short time while my others building be on upgrade.
    Soon something happen

Quote Originally Posted by Enceladus View Post
    I don't like the auto mechanism of the hero ability. And agree with everyone that you should be responsible for looking after your hero's.
    Everyone doesn't think that. Many have requested this feature (I personally don't care much either way).

Quote Originally Posted by Enceladus View Post
    Spam attacks just got spammier
    Healers are getting a nerf plus two new defenses do splash damage plus no new army camp levels...why did spam attacks get spammier?

Quote Originally Posted by IamMayur View Post
    Because I am playing coc for more than 6 yrs and I have seen many oppenents attacks failing due to forgetting hero abilities. A hero is a responsibility & everyone should be responsible for looking after him, keeping eye on him ; and doing this effectively seperates a skillful player than a normal one. As coc is a strategy, planning & skill based game introducing auto-mechanism isn't a good thing.
    An attacker should be responsible for looking whatever goes on & his reactions in time reflects the essence of game which will be spoiled by auto-mechanism.
    Hard to say but You guys are promoting spam attacks
    And I have been playing more than 7 years and it doesn't happen often so I don't really care much. If I'm in war against a clan that has a big problem using their hero ability, we are going to beat them anyway despite the new feature. I also have no idea what this has to do with spam attacks and also don't know what you mean by "you guys" since I'm just a player like you.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    A link please because i cant find it currently.
    I don't have a Reditt link, but below is Darian's reply to your prior post.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    You sometimes ask some weird and sometimes interesting questions, but this one has me absolutely befuddled. This update is about TH13 and you're sad that we haven't announced what we're releasing after TH13? Let's take one thing at a time, my dude. We have content planned for the next few years. As I've said before, all our updates are road mapped for a specific goal in mind. The past 2 years was leading up to the Clan War Leagues. TH13 is the start of our next road map.
    And on this same topic in this thread he said this:

Not in this update. Let's let everyone get to TH13 and max out first before we start adding content on top of it.

I’m guessing tomorrow or Monday is the update. Has to include the new Xmas tree because it’s only 2 and a half weeks left before Xmas .
    An update on Sunday is very unlikely since I don't think Google/Apple are open for that sort of thing.
    Last edited by 2222; December 7th, 2019 at 10:00 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, check this thread on how to fight collusion here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I don't think the release date had anything to do with it. There have been other big releases in December which had nothing to do with Ice (TH11 included)
    You sure??

The Dark Elixir and Ice theme is to describe the color palette and the design theme behind the update. Dark purples, greenish blues, black, and white were the colors we went with. We originally were thinking of a "jungle" theme for this update but given it's coming out in December it just felt a bit...off.
    Level: 260 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.33 million | Hero Levels: 200
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

I love the hero auto ability use, since when I have placed all my troop and spells I often close the game to let the attack run out. Now I can even let the heros their ability for a higher survivability, epic.
    Last edited by Erik5839; December 7th, 2019 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    Thank you SC for this great update. Thank you SC for new price and time. Now I have really long time what to do!

Only you make me very sad with 100 walls cap. I want and can upgrade all in short time while my others building be on upgrade.
    And as before, ppl will complain they can't farm for anything anymore, once the walls are done.
    Hence they release them in portions. Worked fine in the past.
    And it does prevent walls getting far ahead of offence, while not completely draining the economy of the server with farming 300 top-lvl walls for weeks. 100 walls, combined with weeks long upgradetimer will have it's impact, but not for as long as if all walls would be available from the beginning.
    Last edited by Luicetarro; December 7th, 2019 at 10:04 PM.

I’m guessing tomorrow or Monday is the update. Has to include the new Xmas tree because it’s only 2 and a half weeks left before Xmas .
    I wouldn’t expect an update dropping before the current Winter Jam event is over... check that timer
    Launching the X-max tree can be separate from an update.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I don't have a Reditt link, but below is Darian's reply to your prior post.
    I have seen that already.