Page 11 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town Hall 13 Dev Video and Patch Notes!

New Bloke/Chick
    Supercool update , this is what I wanted

What about LEGEND LEAGUE loot???

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    I don’t necessarily agree that a QW can’t fail anymore. As a QW raider when I lose sight of my AQ and need to “waste” her ability myself I’ve also paid the price for that later in the raid when said AQ ran into a single inferno and didn’t have an ability left for example.

Wasted abilities at times which aren’t the most beneficial can certainly be a costly endeavor.
    Well, wasting the ability on an "auto ability" is bad, but obviously not as bad as losing the Queen and crashing the Queen Walk leaving 5 Healers alone. Losing the Queen is tragic, epic fail.

We also had to keep an eye on her because she could also die on a Queen x Queen duel on the middle of the attack.

Not sure what to think about this, but it will make lazy attacks easier for sure.

Forum Champion
    So will.there be no Upgrade time and cost reductions for Troops/buildings/heroes in the coming update!? Or will that be followed shortly after the Th13 Update comes? Just curious because during Th12 we had game economy balances, increasing loot rewards and incentives.

On a side note: you have done amazing Cosplay. Seriously you and Brawl stars Team (frank, ryan, dani) have to have a serious Competition of who wears the costumes best! Overall it's a great thing about SC games (cosplay by their Devs/CMs)
    Hey all,
    It is with a heavy heart that we are here to inform you that we have decided not to continue the Rush Wars beta.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/RushWars/co...sing_the_game/
    Come hangout with me on discord. See bio for id.

I'm curious about the automatic hero abilities. How does the game know when to trigger the ability? What if a hero is being shot at by a single defense, say an Archer tower, and the hero has 20 HP left but the defense does more than 20 damage per shot. Does the ability trigger as soon they reach that 20 HP left? Does it trigger at a very specific percentage of their maximum HP? What about if it's being targeted by a single target inferno that's ramping up DPS? Lot of questions to answer to understand how this new gameplay mechanic works
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 25 |

In 1st teaser video we have seen 2 troops droping at same time and shaping attack something like that so whats about that?

They said there was going to be something for maxed players to work on or spend their loot on when they are maxed?? Did supercell lie to us??

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas85 View Post
    Well, wasting the ability on an "auto ability" is bad, but obviously not as bad as losing the Queen and crashing the Queen Walk leaving 5 Healers alone. Losing the Queen is tragic, epic fail.

We also had to keep an eye on her because she could also die on a Queen x Queen duel on the middle of the attack.

Not sure what to think about this, but it will make lazy attacks easier for sure.
    It sure has pros and cons and certainly understand the feeling of losing the possibility of that epic fail part of an opponent.
    But it doesnít automatically save an attack and using the abilities strategically is still very much part of the game so that hasnít changed and that can still make a difference between a good / better attack over a worse or bad attack.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Centennial Club
    Thanks for all details: so I see it right that there's no new level voor the archer tower, bomb tower or mortar?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    I'm curious about the automatic hero abilities. How does the game know when to trigger the ability? What if a hero is being shot at by a single defense, say an Archer tower, and the hero has 20 HP left but the defense does more than 20 damage per shot. Does the ability trigger as soon they reach that 20 HP left? Does it trigger at a very specific percentage of their maximum HP? What about if it's being targeted by a single target inferno that's ramping up DPS? Lot of questions to answer to understand how this new gameplay mechanic works
    triggers right when the final blow makes an impact but before the hero dies of that damage dealt to him/her