Page 48 of 63 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town Hall 13 Dev Video and Patch Notes!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #471
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGreenbearUK View Post
    I'm still awaiting clarification regarding whether you need to update ALL 4 barracks at TH12 to max it before you can go to TH13. However, I did read during the week you just need to max your Town Hall giga tesla...

I'm guessing the update may come as soon as 16hours time when the Winter Jam! event ceases with 50% discounts on village buildings.

That would be the soonest.

GB
    You don't have to max any barracks at TH12 before going to TH13. The only thing that needs to be maxed is the Giga Tesla.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    Of course not.
    You just need to have have the town hall building itself aka the giggle Tesla maxed at level 5.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    You don't have to max any barracks at TH12 before going to TH13. The only thing that needs to be maxed is the Giga Tesla.
    Sorry to correct or complete this answer with: and have built all buildings from th12, at least to L1 (ie workshop). Despite the wording ‘maxed’.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #473
    Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    Sorry to correct or complete this answer with: and have built all buildings from th12, at least to L1 (ie workshop). Despite the wording ‘maxed’.
    You’re absolutely correct. I did kinda assume that part was known and a half decent TH12 would at least have a level 1 workshop

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

i recall seeing a builder going "off screen" in a preview video, as well as Galadon saying, in his video on the new hero, that he couldn't show where the rshield was going, presumibly onto something that couldn't be seen yet.... but after that, i haven't seen any clarification on what those "things" were.... were they pranks or did i miss something ?
    Last edited by fabstar68; December 8th, 2019 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleC View Post
    It will be interesting to see how the use of auto ability plays out especially in the competitive scene. Some war leagues may ban it, or the choice to use it may just become another advanced tool in an elite competitors bag of tricks.

Being that the option is so deeply rooted in the gameplay of a strategy game, it would be nice to see a balance of pros and cons weigh out in the decision to use auto ability or not. Rather than the perceived easy mode toggle that auto ability has been branded with.

Very excited to see how it plays out on the competitive scene, and hope to see players making thoughtful choices about this setting. Not letting the stigma of how others percieve the setting to affect the choices they make when planning an attack.
    Hope future update introduces a disadvantage for auto-ability, like as auto-ability have only 50% strength (half of health regain, half damage,etc) compare to manually used ability.
    This will be a good compromise & will also provide sefty net for players forgetting hero ability.

Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    Only one day is remaining
    I too think its Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by fabstar68 View Post
    i recall seeing a builder going "off screen" in a preview video, as well as Galadon saying, in his video on the new hero, that he couldn't show where the rshield was going, presumibly onto something that couldn't be seen yet.... but after that, i haven't seen any clarification on what those "things" were.... were they pranks or did i miss something ?
    Seems like it was for mis-leading

Quote Originally Posted by fabstar68 View Post
    The truth in pictures.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; December 8th, 2019 at 07:44 PM.

Banned
    Release is Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by Waldus View Post
    Hi all,

sorry if this was asked before. Can I use a hammer of xxx even if my storages don’t have the capacity required to buy it?

example . Clan castle will cost 14M, but if I don’t have my stores upgraded yet (current capacity is 12M). Can use the HoB to upgrade the CC?
    hi could someone clarify this?