Page 44 of 63 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town Hall 13 Dev Video and Patch Notes!

Quote Originally Posted by Rishek32215 View Post
    If GRAND WARDEN after killed by SEEKING AIR MINE
    Uses his Auto ability.
    Now the question is that-
    1.will he still alive after ability with bit amount of
    health???
    2. OR Will he died as soon as ability get over??
    Just try it out in a game after the update, why are you taking so much stress over something you will know soon?
    Skuld (#28PGRLRLP)
    Clan: Ninkyo (#
    28Q8LPJ8)
    (Clan Recruitment)

This may have come out of testing. If your raiding, watching 4 heroes, chasing a cc, checking a queen walk etc. it may have just got too busy and the odds of missing a hero increase. I imagine we will now see raids and flanking moves over a wide area of the base/screen. It might have become necessary.

Open 24 Hours
    Quote Originally Posted by Rishek32215 View Post
    If GRAND WARDEN after killed by SEEKING AIR MINE
    Uses his Auto ability.
    Now the question is that-
    1.will he still alive after ability with bit amount of
    health???
    2. OR Will he died as soon as ability get over??
    You can check out Clash with Erics video on the update patch. He does a good test with warden about 18 minutes into video.

Basically warden will trigger abiility and survive with 1 hp, magically absorbing the remaining damage of the sam.
    Last edited by MiddleC; December 8th, 2019 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaFrost View Post
    Just try it out in a game after the update, why are you taking so much stress over something you will know soon?
    Exactly. Given you have to upgrade all 4 barracks to the Yeti at TH12 it will be New Year before most of us even get close to TH13. You'd have to spend a fortune on Books of Building to get anywhere near TH13 before Christmas.

GB

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleC View Post
    And when you click on info it says 'If this is 'ON' heroes ABOUT TO BE knocked out will use their ability'. Definitely confusing/contradictory phrasing.

Even still, IF the warden activates his ability when getting struck by a sam that would have otherwise killed him, does he keep his health or does he die?

Edit: Clash with Erics video does a good test. It appears ability will pop and health will be at 1 hp. So it appears the auto ability will soak some damage of a death hit, and in some applications it will be advantageous to let the ability pop itself.
    So if a attcker sees seeking air mine is pulled by warden then using warden ability manually will be beneficial, as warden will have full health after the manual abilty compare to 1hp after auto ability
    Last edited by IamMayur; December 8th, 2019 at 09:38 AM.

There is next to no disadvantage, the only I can think of is not wanting your Queen to pop a lava hound or your king activate the enemy cc.

Edit: To the auto ability use.
    Last edited by Erik5839; December 8th, 2019 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleC View Post
    wondering this exact question right here, bout to go watch itzus video to see if I can get an answer.
    Yes, if a hero is about to "dies" but still has his ability the ability is activated.

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumitkumarilun4545ilun View Post
    Please give me my answer. Is the global is coming? My clanmates said that global is returning is this huge update

Sumit.
    They didn't remove global chat to return it after some time. Isn't that obvious?

Open 24 Hours
    Quote Originally Posted by IamMayur View Post
    So if a attcker sees seeking air mine is pulled by warden then using warden ability manually will be beneficial, as warden will have full health after the manual abilty compare to 1hp after auto ability
    It will be interesting to see how the use of auto ability plays out especially in the competitive scene. Some war leagues may ban it, or the choice to use it may just become another advanced tool in an elite competitors bag of tricks.

Being that the option is so deeply rooted in the gameplay of a strategy game, it would be nice to see a balance of pros and cons weigh out in the decision to use auto ability or not. Rather than the perceived easy mode toggle that auto ability has been branded with.

Very excited to see how it plays out on the competitive scene, and hope to see players making thoughtful choices about this setting. Not letting the stigma of how others percieve the setting to affect the choices they make when planning an attack.

I donít think pro players will have a choice. I recon esl and competitive leagues will have a rule about using the auto abilities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloukaas View Post
    Everyone says pro players will turn it off but the problem is that non pro players will now be better because of this auto ability which is not how it is suppose to be..