Page 37 of 63 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town Hall 13 Dev Video and Patch Notes!

Quote Originally Posted by Hypocharge View Post
    Didnt read all the pages but how do you guys feel about the increased upgrade times? What do you think is the amount of time that is the "breaking point", if you think there exists such an amount? 30 day upgrades? 60 day upgrades? 150 day upgrades? Hypothetically, of course.

Do you think there will come a time when supercell should alter the functionality of magic items given higher upgrade costs/times? For example, if we were to have 30 day upgrades for all upgrades, a 1 hr builder potion boost (x10 speed x5 upgrades) is still helpful but by an infinitesimally small amount, right?
    I think that with a 6th builder, books, hammers, and builder potions the upgrade times end up being less than prior halls.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, check this thread on how to fight collusion here.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I think that with a 6th builder, books, hammers, and builder potions the upgrade times end up being less than prior halls.
    I think you missed the first question I had. Unless you have no opinion.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    but I know there are times where players right now intentionally allow their queen to die.
    Not that this matters but I am fairly sure the attacks that missed their abilities in the Cup were not done purposely. Maybe one was, the rest the commentators made it seem like it was the end of the world. I just find it strange that this happened, and numerous times in such a small sample size of attacks. While I am far from a "pro player" I can honestly say in my 4 years of playing I can count on my 2 hands the amount of times I've missed my hero abilities. Maybe it was the pressure of the big stage idk.

is there any balance change in game economy??

If the new feature is turned on, can you use your ability manually as well still?

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by BioGaming1 View Post
    Pro players wont be playing with this feature on regardless. First of all, many of these top players have played so much that such a big change would take a while for them to adjust and get used to. Second of all, their are instances where its better to not use your hero ability and to just let your hero die, and if this setting were on, they could risk messing up the attack.
    What are the benefits of letting your heroes die? As a recent TH10, I often released my BK and AQ for cleanup after raging my dragloons. On a few occasions, my BK and AQ died prematurely because I forgot to activate their special abilities. For example, my AQ walked within firing range of an Inferno Tower and I must make her invisible ASAP.

I'm perplexed how auto hero ability would "mess up" instead of enhance my attacks.

---
    Lynn
    December 7, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; December 8th, 2019 at 03:47 AM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Domz69 View Post
    If the new feature is turned on, can you use your ability manually as well still?
    Yes, or atleast that's the way I understand it'll be. So kinda like a safety net just in case you forget it.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Domz69 View Post
    The auto ability triggered when hero about to die
    So yes ... We can use it manually

Quote Originally Posted by DJluv2013 View Post
    Yes, or atleast that's the way I understand it'll be. So kinda like a safety net just in case you forget it.
    I don't think that anyone use ability manually before the auto ability. Because attacker knows that whatever happens his queen or any hero is not going to die (more ever for a queen charge), so why to use early? Most of will gonna say why to use ability early when she is not going to die, she is safe with auto

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    I'm perplexed how auto hero ability would "mess up" instead of enhance my attacks.
    Not wanting to kill defending cc lava hounds. Only really comes into play on "pro level" attacks.