Page 54 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town Hall 13 Dev Video and Patch Notes!

Not sure if Supercell have UAT testers, it's absolutely littered with bugs.

You doubled the price of all upgrades (walls, turrets, etc.). Sorry, but this isn't an upgrade to COC at all. If I noticed, everyone else will too. It will now take twice as long to upgrade any defenses. I haven't looked at any troop upgrades, but I am certain those have also been inflated to monumental proportions.

Quote Originally Posted by heropower View Post
    You doubled the price of all upgrades (walls, turrets, etc.). Sorry, but this isn't an upgrade to COC at all. If I noticed, everyone else will too. It will now take twice as long to upgrade any defenses. I haven't looked at any troop upgrades, but I am certain those have also been inflated to monumental proportions.
    That's because the Winter Jam event has ended.Building costs back to normal.

Troop upgrade costs were never affected by the event in first place.
    Last edited by Maestro666; December 9th, 2019 at 01:18 PM.

Thanks Darian and Eion for the minor qol improvements 👍

Forum Elder
    I would like to say SC have got things right with this update but the introduction of another bomb could really upset the balance.
    Quote Originally Posted by kajid View Post
    Loot difficulty has gone up again today by 2.5% Why do they keep increasing the loot difficulty this makes the game not worth playing and before you all say there is more inactive bases and less active players it still shouldn't be a 2.5% increase in difficulty.

Just wanted to lay down a criticism that this update should not have been dropped while CWL still going on. Those clans who could afford to attack later in the current war have an advantage. Next time, please take this under consideration.
    Canadian Brew & CDN MicroBrew | Evolve Your Game (EYG) Family https://discord.gg/VRQ5YKv
    TH13
    / TH11 / TH10 / TH9 / TH8 / TH7

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsFan1973 View Post
    Just wanted to lay down a criticism that this update should not have been dropped while CWL still going on. Those clans who could afford to attack later in the current war have an advantage. Next time, please take this under consideration.
    They did take that into consideration; people maxing to win a CWL is good for the bottom line.

Stop whining, in the end it doesn't even matter.
    If you drop know because the enemies upgraded to th13 then either the same thing would happen next month anyway, or you will be able to to go up again.
    Waiting for this CWL to end to deploy the update is just...... delaying the inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik5839 View Post
    Stop whining, in the end it doesn't even matter.
    If you drop know because the enemies upgraded to th13 then either the same thing would happen next month anyway, or you will be able to to go up again.
    Waiting for this CWL to end to deploy the update is just...... delaying the inevitable.
    Thanks for the constructive comment. It matters to us, maybe not to you, because two of our clans were competing to get to Champs 1 and Champs 2.
    Canadian Brew & CDN MicroBrew | Evolve Your Game (EYG) Family https://discord.gg/VRQ5YKv
    TH13
    / TH11 / TH10 / TH9 / TH8 / TH7

Do builder potions pause during maintenance?