Page 28 of 63 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town Hall 13 Dev Video and Patch Notes!

Isn't global is coming?

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    You must forget to use your hero ability a lot? There seem to be many players here who are constantly forgetting to use their hero ability so this change is a big thing for them.
    Lol, If I was forgetting abilities a lot then I should be more happy from this QOL. But that's not the case here. And ofcourse its a big thing for players who think that keeping eye on everything going in an attack is a skill & Auto-mechanism will kill it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumitkumarilun4545ilun View Post
    Isn't global is coming?
    Haha, nice one

So what happens to end game players when we max out again? Darian said there will be something to spend elixir and gold on. Sometimes I feel like their not transparent with the community and what to expect lol I wish supercell did a better job addressing the end game issues. Give us something to do when itís all maxed since th14 wonít be coming anytime soon and th13 wonít take too long to max. Darian my man keep your word and give us something infinite to upgrade 😂😂 all in all I love what clash is doing and where itís going very good update.

Ouch 49 minute hero regen. Thats going to hurt. And its 12.25 minutes with a training potion.

Those eyelashes from darian is just wrong

Quote Originally Posted by IamMayur View Post
    Most of big coc updates came on Monday or Tuesday, so guessing Th13 will cone on 9th or 10th December
    Yes, I concur. Seems that it is imminent and Supercell will want the upgrade well underway before Christmas. I sense they'll be selling lots of Books of Building...

GB

Quote Originally Posted by IamMayur View Post
    Lol, If I was forgetting abilities a lot then I should be more happy from this QOL. But that's not the case here. And ofcourse its a big thing for players who think that keeping eye on everything going in an attack is a skill & Auto-mechanism will kill it.
    Then why did you say it is going to spoil the fun of the game? Are you assuming everyone else is often forgetting to use the ability?

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Centennial Club
    I don't like the auto mechanism of the hero ability. And agree with everyone that you should be responsible for looking after your hero's.

Centennial Club
    Spam attacks just got spammier