Thread: Advice for TH10

Advice for TH10

I'm finally close to getting everything maxed (defenses, troops, spells, buildings, heroes). I plan to go to TH10 after I'm fully maxed, and I would like to know what to do from there, and what I should focus on.

Let me know if it would be better to not make the move up to TH10, and let me know why.
    Last edited by MortarFTW; December 7th, 2019 at 07:17 AM.

The very first thing that one should prioritise as a new town hall is the offense--clan castle, lab, camps, spell factory etc.Staying in lower leagues and hitting dead/inactive bases for loot can be done with cheaper armies.

Unlocking miners will be useful for farming and bowlers likewise for war.
    For lab, do the troops and spells you use most.

If you don't move up, then you can war as a max th9 but will be disadvantaged for CWL.
    How are your hero levels? If it they at least 20/20 you can consider going straight to th10 without waiting for everything to be maxed- loot is easier to get as a 10( especially de).

Open 24 Hours
    Invest in miners. That means all barracks and miners to lvl 3. Heal spell is also a good upgrade to compliment miners. This will be your best tool for farming dark elixir. Along with access to siege,I would suggest farming dead bases in crystal leagues. many times it can be done without spells or with partial armies. Which means larger elixir profit, as well as quicker turnaround for your next attack, leading to an increase in de revenue.

Fisrt phase is elixir heavy, so try to focus heavily on elixir in your raids, I highly recommend mass gobs, but any cheap elixir army will do. Once you get miners to 3, if you devote a builder to each hero and farm that dark, you can expect to play with max heros for at least a month before the rest of your base catches up.

I may be in the minority but I like my heros done quick and my de to overflow. I can be a cheapskate when it comes to dark elixir, so until my heros are don I avoid fun armies like goboho or frozen witch. Once my heros are done I feel free to play the game the way I want to.

War strategies to check out frozen witch, goboho, pekkahog, Lalo (all forms), dragbat Th10 is the hall where you really start to examine the value of qc/qw vs sui/ks which can really help you when planning war attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    The very first thing that one should prioritise as a new town hall is the offense--clan castle, lab, camps, spell factory etc.Staying in lower leagues and hitting dead/inactive bases for loot can be done with cheaper armies.

Unlocking miners will be useful for farming and bowlers likewise for war.
    For lab, do the troops and spells you use most.

If you don't move up, then you can war as a max th9 but will be disadvantaged for CWL.
    How are your hero levels? If it they at least 20/20 you can consider going straight to th10 without waiting for everything to be maxed- loot is easier to get as a 10( especially de).
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleC View Post
    Invest in miners. That means all barracks and miners to lvl 3. Heal spell is also a good upgrade to compliment miners. This will be your best tool for farming dark elixir. Along with access to siege,I would suggest farming dead bases in crystal leagues. many times it can be done without spells or with partial armies. Which means larger elixir profit, as well as quicker turnaround for your next attack, leading to an increase in de revenue.

Fisrt phase is elixir heavy, so try to focus heavily on elixir in your raids, I highly recommend mass gobs, but any cheap elixir army will do. Once you get miners to 3, if you devote a builder to each hero and farm that dark, you can expect to play with max heros for at least a month before the rest of your base catches up.

I may be in the minority but I like my heros done quick and my de to overflow. I can be a cheapskate when it comes to dark elixir, so until my heros are don I avoid fun armies like goboho or frozen witch. Once my heros are done I feel free to play the game the way I want to.

War strategies to check out frozen witch, goboho, pekkahog, Lalo (all forms), dragbat Th10 is the hall where you really start to examine the value of qc/qw vs sui/ks which can really help you when planning war attacks.
    Thanks for the advice, this will definitely help me.
    Last edited by MortarFTW; December 8th, 2019 at 07:39 AM.