Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Dragons not funneling properly?

Question Dragons not funneling properly?

Has anyone else noticed Dragons not funneling properly during this CWL?

Almost EVERY TH7&8 who has used dragons--and they ALL know how--has properly funneled the dragons and EVERY SINGLE ATTACK has gone astray.

At some critical juncture, the dragons have had the choice between two buildings: one close and one further away. The dragons chose the further away one!!! At several points, they literally turned around and went the opposite direction.

I've been playing this game for multiple YEARS, I've never seen this behavior before.

I've ever seen so many TH7&8 one stars. So many nail biting battles.

Anyone else seeing Dragon fails systemically?

The last time I saw this happen... was when they nerfed the queen and witches at TH11&12 and they broke Witchslap at TH9. You would THINK they would have LEARNED that they have to isolate high THs from the lower THs when they make changes like this. THEY BREAK STUFF.
    Leader of The RiverofBlood Family
    Every War. Every Battle. Every Time.
    Deuce (L11 SW) * Mini (L5 SW) * TM (L14 CW) * Push (L17)
    Apply now on Discord: https://discord.gg/NtJurvV

Accusations without proof is null.. Show some pictures or a short vid to back up your claims.

Edit: With the knowledge about base building escalates, I wont be suprised that there are anti-dragon bases at th7-th8.. Keep in mind not only attackers get used to certain troop for 3star grab, on the other side the base builders get used to how dragon troops behave and be able to counter that..
    Last edited by TakeMeDown; December 7th, 2019 at 01:32 AM.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    There haven’t been any recent AI changes. I’m certain whatever behavior you’re seeing is explainable and there’s something you just don’t understand. You’re welcome to post images and/or videos and ask why something has occurred, but jumping to the conclusion that there was a secret AI change that went undetected by everyone else seems wrong.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 681 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by privateice2 View Post
    ...At some critical juncture, the dragons have had the choice between two buildings...
    Nope.

Dragons, like everything else, follow the "rule of three". When it chooses a target, the second & third are chosen too. It doesn't ever make decisions as you describe.

I've been using dragons in wars at th12 with zero issues

Yeah it's definitely easier to blame some hidden AI change/nerf when your attacks fail. Just like the th10 guy a week back who made two furious threads about hog nerf only to realise the nerf was th12 only.

Quote Originally Posted by privateice2 View Post
    Has anyone else noticed Dragons not funneling properly during this CWL?

Almost EVERY TH7&8 who has used dragons--and they ALL know how--has properly funneled the dragons and EVERY SINGLE ATTACK has gone astray.

At some critical juncture, the dragons have had the choice between two buildings: one close and one further away. The dragons chose the further away one!!! At several points, they literally turned around and went the opposite direction.

I've been playing this game for multiple YEARS, I've never seen this behavior before.

I've ever seen so many TH7&8 one stars. So many nail biting battles.

Anyone else seeing Dragon fails systemically?

The last time I saw this happen... was when they nerfed the queen and witches at TH11&12 and they broke Witchslap at TH9. You would THINK they would have LEARNED that they have to isolate high THs from the lower THs when they make changes like this. THEY BREAK STUFF.
    Nah...working fine here

Quote Originally Posted by SifaVision View Post
    Yeah it's definitely easier to blame some hidden AI change/nerf when your attacks fail. Just like the th10 guy a week back who made two furious threads about hog nerf only to realise the nerf was th12 only.
    Epic fail ( facepalm )
    Soon something happen

Incidentally, the day after I posted this, I stopped seeing erratic behavior. After seeing it for several days prior, across multiple players, multiple clans, multiple bases, good base designs, bad base designs, didn't matter what base design.

It's peculiar when EVERYONE is experiencing the same problem. A dozen people a day.

ONE PERSON, sure. It could be the player. Could be the base. Two. Maybe.

But EVERYONE? Again and Again? It starts suddenly before a big update and then stops suddenly.

No.

That's a systemic failure. That's the AI.
    Leader of The RiverofBlood Family
    Every War. Every Battle. Every Time.
    Deuce (L11 SW) * Mini (L5 SW) * TM (L14 CW) * Push (L17)
    Apply now on Discord: https://discord.gg/NtJurvV

A video or images is good option to discuss further.