Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mid-Max th11 looking for a clan after a long break

Mid-Max th11 looking for a clan after a long break

Hey I just got back onto my th11. Believe me when I say that I have forgotten everything involved with attacking and need some serious guidance. Committed to learning and meeting new people. My heroes are 47/50/20 Hope to hear from you soon

We're just a L4 clan, so probably too low for you. But check us out if you'd like.

One Ton Omega is looking for new members!

One Ton Omega (level 4) (#29GRQ902G): 17+ wins | Gold League 3

About Us:
    • International Members
    • B2B Wars
    • Team Player – family friendly, fun and supportive
    • Mature Clan – kids are welcome, but expected to be mature (mostly )
    • Fair Play - No mod / engineering / rushed

Looking for:
    • ANY town hall level
    • Active
    • Respectful
    • Use both attacks

Apply via Discord for more information: https://discord.gg/4z7UGQr

Death b4 Defeat Level 17 Clan Tag#G22V9QC8. Adults War Clan/CWL/Max CG. Champions League III. We are primarily USA based plus some International. Highly active. We're 100% Fairplay clan. No Kids. No Drama. No pressure to 3*. Fun and relaxing environment but yet competitive during war. War back to back with option to opt out. No app to download but we do have discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Nhi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

WichitA (Level 20) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL
    Discord Link
    : http://discord.gg/mJ7WQby
    Wichita Family of 4 Clans Recruiting Thread
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!

Troll Food
    Looking for chill yet competitive clashers

Clan name: War Brawlers l

Clan tag: #J8PGUV92

Clan level: 11 (almost 12)

War wins: 137

Recruiting: max th9+

Clan type: War clan

This is War Brawlers l - #J8PGUV92. We are a chill yet competitive English speaking war clan. We hella active, always max clan games and wreck in war. Be able to take a joke if you want to be a part of our group haha. Look forward to seeing you here We do not expect you to be on 24/7 but be sure to donate when you can and use all war attacks in a timely manner. We ain't insane tryhards lol but we win and we win big

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    Hey MakGill,

Welcome to join my clan, come check us out if you want. "100 Bad Days" first one that pops up. (lvl 6)

Best wishes,

Ethan

Come Join Helvetia, we're an adult clan who love to do Clan Wars.

You're more than welcome at Nidavellir, I myself and a few others are also returning from a break so we're very understanding in that aspect. We do back to back wars and have a good mix of th 9s-12s. If you're interested simply apply and say you're from the forums, hope to see you soon (:
    Last edited by psyduckk; December 7th, 2019 at 02:02 AM.

ClantTouchThi5
    Consider joining clan: ClantTouchThi5
    Tag# 2U9PRJ0

War Clan established March 2015. Currently Level 15 Clan.
    Our clan members span Canada, USA, and the UK.
    Many are long time members that have been with the clan since its formation.

Active war clan, we war twice a week. War prep starts Tuesdays and Fridays.
    Active meaning we participate in all things clash (Games/Wars/CWL).
    Active doesn't mean we are overly chatty. When we are online we are clashing, so chatting is not a primary focus. If your looking for constant interaction in chat - we probably are not the best fit for you.

WARS:
    War prep starts Tuesdays (9:00 pm EST) and Fridays (8:00 pm EST).
    We expect participation in wars as we are a war clan. Not a hard and fast rule, but expect some level of participation in wars. Important to Op-Out when you are not able to fully participate.
    We expect members to make both attacks if opted in, regardless if we've already won or have no chance to win. If you opt in, you need to make both attacks. Looking for folks that are dependable.
    We don't expect you to three star every attack, and we don't kick folks for not three starring.
    We only ask you give it your best try!

Donations - we don't have a set amount just give as you would receive. Members are expected to ask for troops they need so they can practice different attacks or simply ask for "Air" "Ground" or "Any".

Clan Games ----- our clan is very active in clan gams. Focus on getting max points. We always reach max rewards each time. We expect anyone who is participating to push for max individual points so that we are all working as a team to reach the max rewards.

Clan War Leagues ----- we participate in CWL. We include all members that want to participate and rotate members so that everyone gets to play regardless of TH level. We share the extra rewards, rotating amongst different players each CWL event. We feel it best to help all members gain rewards so that they can grow their base.

So what are you waiting for you know you want to check us out.

If you're interested just request to join and note that you read our forum post.
    CoC (12/2014) Level: 196 Clan Lvl 15: ClantTouchThi5

ClantTouchThi5 #2U9PRJ0
    Clash Tag# 28QQQ9QPR

Quote Originally Posted by MakGill View Post
    Hey I just got back onto my th11. Believe me when I say that I have forgotten everything involved with attacking and need some serious guidance. Committed to learning and meeting new people. My heroes are 47/50/20 Hope to hear from you soon
    Check us out #8UJLR0QL

VIRTUS CONFEDERATES
    ALLIANCE

We offer a clan for anyone

50vs events

League Play

Active social
    discord

Team work

Looking for players that need a clan. We have 20plus to choose from

Join our discord today

kNjXuAA