Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tall Grass and Old Barb Statue

Tall Grass and Old Barb Statue

I have the max amount of tall grass around my Old Barb statue which remains in its original position. If I use a shovel to move it, will I get new grass growing around it in the new spot if I don't remove any of my current grass?

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, check this thread on how to fight collusion here.

Forum Legend
    I don't think so. I moved Barb statute before collecting CG rewards last time and I haven't seen any new grass grow around him. Just the grass that was there from before moving him.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Forum Superstar
    I don't know about if you don't remove existing grass, but i removed all mine and grass grew on the boarder where i put it. So at least it grows back wherever you put it.

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    I don't think so. I moved Barb statute before collecting CG rewards last time and I haven't seen any new grass grow around him. Just the grass that was there from before moving him.
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    I don't know about if you don't remove existing grass, but i removed all mine and grass grew on the boarder where i put it. So at least it grows back wherever you put it.
    Yeah, that is sort of what I feared. I have a nice 22 in my grass that I'd like to keep I'm not sure if I want to move it and go through the trouble of getting the 22 again but it is starting to get in the way of designs now that we have so many buildings and walls.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, check this thread on how to fight collusion here.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I have the max amount of tall grass around my Old Barb statue which remains in its original position. If I use a shovel to move it, will I get new grass growing around it in the new spot if I don't remove any of my current grass?
    Grass can only grow if it's connected to other grass or directly next to the old/ancient barbarian statues. Do if you have 25 pieces of grass already then you can use the shovel to move it without having to worry about new grass growing
    | TH12 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 23 |

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Grass can only grow if it's connected to other grass or directly next to the old/ancient barbarian statues. Do if you have 25 pieces of grass already then you can use the shovel to move it without having to worry about new grass growing
    My hope (even though I doubted it was true) was that if I moved the statue I could keep my old grass and also get new grass to grow. That way, I could start working on shaping the new grass how I want it before removing the old grass. Unfortunately, it sounds like it is as I expected: I would have to remove my old grass to get new grass to grow next to the new location of the statue if I move it.

you can find me reading a book at the end of the rainbow
    I was thinking about making a similar thread on here asking the same thing. it took me a long time to get my grass the way I want it around my statue.

I need to move it all and I had hoped it be a simple process, but I guess not.

gl to you 2222. hope your moving and regrowing process will go smoothly and you can get things looking like you want in the new location.

let us know and share a pic when it's all said and done.
    [/SIG[SIGPIC]

{siggy by DragonX101}

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    My hope (even though I doubted it was true) was that if I moved the statue I could keep my old grass and also get new grass to grow. That way, I could start working on shaping the new grass how I want it before removing the old grass. Unfortunately, it sounds like it is as I expected: I would have to remove my old grass to get new grass to grow next to the new location of the statue if I move it.
    If you buy the additional statue, you get an extra "serving" of grass.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots

Funny... I just moved my statue and I did move one piece of grass... mowed most of the original grass while it popped up over by the statue. I finally removed all grass from original location and it is all over by the statue.

Seems like a safe experiment would be to move the statue and mow about half the grass and see if grass pops up over there (that would save you a shovel if it did). The crazy stuff we fuss about... I have been curious about that move for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Oshbeegosh View Post
    Funny... I just moved my statue and I did move one piece of grass... mowed most of the original grass while it popped up over by the statue. I finally removed all grass from original location and it is all over by the statue.

Seems like a safe experiment would be to move the statue and mow about half the grass and see if grass pops up over there (that would save you a shovel if it did). The crazy stuff we fuss about... I have been curious about that move for a long time.
    Good advice, I think I might do that. I just wasn't feeling like making it all grow where I wanted again, but I think it is worth it.