Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CWL. Clan takes 45 stars..

Quote Originally Posted by iRvN View Post
    We had a clan like that in last month CWL, champ 2. They decided to quit I guess.. everyone got 45-44 stars on them and they didn't even attack so don't think you should panic
    But did they get 45 stars on you as well? not the same situation.
    Level: 260 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.33 million | Hero Levels: 200
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    No way. However, SC support isn't likely to tell OP whether they are punishing the clans or not. I don't know if they care to enforce the win trading bans at Champs3 or not. I hope they do.
    based on onyx data in the thread he linked which i will link again because it needs more publicity, supercell is doing nothing about this except paying it lip service. no idea why.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...being-enforced
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; December 6th, 2019 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    based on onyx data in the thread he linked which i will link again because it needs more publicity, supercell is doing nothing about this except paying it lip service. no idea why.

I can see why they are limited on how far down the tiers they go to enforce the rules, but I think they should at least cover all three champ tiers.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

I believe SC actively checks, today our war start was delayed by 5 hours for no apparent reason, could be they suspected win swapping but our group seems fairly matched and several battles have been close. One clan is not attacking, but they also only have like 4 active people...so something happened....

Quote Originally Posted by Rylon View Post
    I believe SC actively checks, today our war start was delayed by 5 hours for no apparent reason, could be they suspected win swapping but our group seems fairly matched and several battles have been close. One clan is not attacking, but they also only have like 4 active people...so something happened....
    Delays can happen in any tier, even bronze 3.. I doubt they check for anything other than a pulse down there mate

I do hope they take action at the top tiers tho.. The game is pretty serious up there.. Kudos to you guys.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; December 7th, 2019 at 12:44 AM.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    Effectively Zero.

I posted a load of data on this last month: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...being-enforced

My first post there documents clans that traded the win, and that nothing happened to them.

In response to queries, my second post has data on 44 or 45 scores. I looked at what a clan scores when the give away a max score on defence. In these cases they never get a normal score. Mostly they get near zero: ie it's a clan tanking to go back down. Otherwise they get 44 or 45 in return. They just don't get scores like 32. Conclusion - none of the scores are normal.

Also consider - if the 3* rate is around 10%, and there is nothing special changing the odds for one war, the chance of all 30 attacks being 3* at once... that's less than the odds of winning a national lottery jackpot two weeks in a row.
    Wow... Jst absolutely wow.. eye opening stuff in the link

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post

Agreed. CWL is one of the reason why game has becm intresting.

ah yet again relegated to where no one will see it. nice work.

Ill be lucky if I can get involved in all this in 2 years. (Im a max th9 rn)

Thx to Holmes GFX for this awesome Sig! Visit his shop here
    Add me as a friend here, and I'll add u back ^_^
    Need a clan? =)
    Check mine out if you want here

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by sniperw View Post
    We are in Champ 3. Now a clan has taken 45 stars twice.. two rounds: 45-45 and 44-45..
    I wrote to SC, but they say that everything is ok..
    this is obviously cheating. Why doesn’t SC do anything??
    It maybe happen for playing cwl with rush bases.In a rush clan, you can get full star easily

Quote Originally Posted by siam2002 View Post
    It maybe happen for playing cwl with rush bases.In a rush clan, you can get full star easily
    Then why don't all the other clans get max stars? Why is it only the other clan from the same country that gets 45 - and both getting 45 on each other? Do you really think that's rushed bases?
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e