Thread: Waiting till the last second for Q ability??

Centennial Club

Waiting till the last second for Q ability??

I was watching the TH12 cup and during the event we saw 3 times i think players missing the Q ablilty and onc the Warden for waiting to long to hit it. Now this wasnt because they just missed it or were distracted. Is there really and stratagy behind waiting so long to hit the hero abilities? I know this can be base spacific at times but just as a general rule is there anything to be gained by waiting till right before death to hit thw hero abilities??

Open 24 Hours
    Quote Originally Posted by BallTillWeFall82 View Post
    I was watching the TH12 cup and during the event we saw 3 times i think players missing the Q ablilty and onc the Warden for waiting to long to hit it. Now this wasnt because they just missed it or were distracted. Is there really and stratagy behind waiting so long to hit the hero abilities? I know this can be base spacific at times but just as a general rule is there anything to be gained by waiting till right before death to hit thw hero abilities??
    Yes but it is highly situational.

For example, if my queen is approaching eagle and there are 2 buildings between it. I would much prefer the extra dps to be used on eagle than on a builder hut and archer tower.

If her ability is used on low hp buildings then a lot of her damage can be wasted. So yes timing of ability can change the value of the phase.

On the other hand, if the king is heading into heavy fire, using the ability early so he is at full health while taking damage, can lead to extra value, otherwise he may die before getting full value from the rage.
    Last edited by MiddleC; December 7th, 2019 at 02:34 AM.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by BallTillWeFall82 View Post
    Maybe they was letting the game auto do it