Thread: Walls

Walls

My main base is a Town Hall 12, However I slacked on the builder hall base and at the moment it has half of the walls to 6 and only a few troop upgrades left before BH7, at what point should you stop focusing on walls, as they become more expensive, and seem almost mundane at the higher levels.

Forum Champion
    Sounds like you are trying to max each BH. By maxing, you handicap yourself tremendously. BB is geared towards rushing. My advice would be to get to BH 9 ASAP then focus on most used troops/BM. From there upgrade whatever you want, walls included. Personally, I’d say walls play a big role and are very important in BB. Ever seen how long it takes the BM to smash through a max wall?

Forum Superstar
    I would ignore walls completely if your goal is the 6th builder. Cheap to get to level 3 than ignore.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky44Dollars View Post
    My main base is a Town Hall 12, However I slacked on the builder hall base and at the moment it has half of the walls to 6 and only a few troop upgrades left before BH7, at what point should you stop focusing on walls, as they become more expensive, and seem almost mundane at the higher levels.
    Ignore walls unless you need to spend gold to avoid overflow until your defenses are BH9 maxed.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Trainee
    Well if you want to push your trophy, then you have to upgrade your wall. In higher level,the cost of the wall is too much.You have to choice.
    1)Max it by your gold and elixar storage.Probably it is a longer version.You have to keep eye on builder base loot event so that you can collect it fast.
    2)This is most easiest to max your wall fast.You have to collect wall ring. You can collect them playing clan war league easily.so focus on it if you want to upgrade your wall.
    My Opinion is that if your are lower bh than 9, you should not upgrade your wall to max you should upgrade it level 5 or 6.You should focus in defence upgrading because wall is necessary when opponent take bomber. It has no use on air attacks.So try to max it when your denfence is totally maxed.

Forum Master
    Don’t be such a non-BH9.

Move to BH7 NOW, then upgrade collectors, storages and tge Laboratory. then get everything new on the ground.

You now get slightly more resources than you would as a BH6.

Repeat for BH8 and BH9.

At BH9, max everything before you max your walls.

/Affront