Thread: Give/Receive help on building timers!

Lightbulb Give/Receive help on building timers!

I've been playing CoC for years now and one thing i think that would really be helpful and useful to the game, is adding a help menu/system to the clan castle, like many other games have. Picture this: If you or a clan mate starts to upgrade a building/trap/troop/etc. , depending on what level the players CC is at, that is how many times their clan mates can help them. (ex. Lvl 1 CC = 1 person can help, Lvl 2 = 2 people can help etc.) Each time a clan mate helps you, it would take off 5-10 minutes off the upgrade that the player has requested. (Times taken off could also vary on what level the players CC is at((ex. CC Lvl 1-2 = 5 minuets of each help, Lvl 3-4 = 10 minuets ect.)). Each upgrade can only be helped once by a clan mate, but clan mates can help with multiple upgrades. Anyways, its just a thought. What i have explained may not be perfect or fit into the game perfectly, but even if something close to this was introduced, I believe it be heavily favored by the community, even if the help is taking off slivers of the upgrade time. I don't expect to see this in the game any time soon but I think it would be very refreshing to see a new feature like this. Thank you.

Use Magical Items or gems to speed things up.

Quote Originally Posted by IceBird1 View Post
    Use Magical Items or gems to speed things up.
    Personally, I do use magical items and some gems here and there, but I'm guessing that the majority of people don't like to spend money on the game. Having an upgrade help system would help people grow in a free-to-play way and i think it would have a positive impact on the game. It's not like this would take off hours or days, just a few minuets, maybe an hour or two with a max lvl CC.
    Last edited by AlphaSquadZX; December 6th, 2019 at 08:32 PM.

Millennial Club
    While this is not the same as the ruled out idea of assigning more than one builder to an upgrade to make it faster, the basic idea is still the same. I don't see this happening. If this was implemented, all the magic items and hammers we now have would not be as valuable, and would take away from SC revenue. You're tired of spending money? Then don't. Just collect what you can for free and use that. Or just have the patience for an upgrade to finish. Super cell is a business, they are not going to add more that discourages players from spending money. They need players to spends money, we as players need players to spend money. If they didn't, it would have been game over several town halls ago.

This would be great, start multiple bot accounts and have one map supported by hundreds of TH3 accounts that have 4 builders each.....would have my TH13 upgrades all done the same day it goes live!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaSquadZX View Post
    I've been playing CoC for years now and one thing i think that would really be helpful and useful to the game, is adding a help menu/system to the clan castle, like many other games have. Picture this: If you or a clan mate starts to upgrade a building/trap/troop/etc. , depending on what level the players CC is at, that is how many times their clan mates can help them. (ex. Lvl 1 CC = 1 person can help, Lvl 2 = 2 people can help etc.) Each time a clan mate helps you, it would take off 5-10 minutes off the upgrade that the player has requested. (Times taken off could also vary on what level the players CC is at((ex. CC Lvl 1-2 = 5 minuets of each help, Lvl 3-4 = 10 minuets ect.)). Each upgrade can only be helped once by a clan mate, but clan mates can help with multiple upgrades. Anyways, its just a thought. What i have explained may not be perfect or fit into the game perfectly, but even if something close to this was introduced, I believe it be heavily favored by the community, even if the help is taking off slivers of the upgrade time. I don't expect to see this in the game any time soon but I think it would be very refreshing to see a new feature like this. Thank you.
    If your problems can solved with gems, it's not a problem.
    I would hate your suggestion, as it gives me an ocd player frustration.

- Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
    - Some would question if the risk was worth it. The Rest were already dead.
    - OK BOOMER ------------------ 小舟從此逝 江海寄餘生
    - Victory goes not to the able, but to the ambitious.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaSquadZX View Post
    Personally, I do use magical items and some gems here and there, but I'm guessing that the majority of people don't like to spend money on the game. Having an upgrade help system would help people grow in a free-to-play way and i think it would have a positive impact on the game. It's not like this would take off hours or days, just a few minuets, maybe an hour or two with a max lvl CC.
    Free to play players already have it so much better than it ever has been. Supercell has reduced build times several times in the past few years. It doesn't need any more reduction, especially now that you can spend $5 a month to get a 20% reduction. You're right that the vast majority don't like to spend money, but this is a company that needs money to keep the game going for pay to play and free to play players. If they eliminate ways that they make profits then that's less money for the company, and they're not gonna sacrifice that revenue stream.
    | TH12 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 21 |

You should be glad that even Tencent bought 80% SC, Tencent didn't involved much in CoC, not like all P2W games already exist

- Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
    - Some would question if the risk was worth it. The Rest were already dead.
    - OK BOOMER ------------------ 小舟從此逝 江海寄餘生
    - Victory goes not to the able, but to the ambitious.