Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Only 8 attacks in Legend League?

Quote Originally Posted by ggredata View Post
    I mean, this game has become PAY for you to win. If you don't give money you can't be a good player. I have 2 registrations that are max and each of them has over 3000 stars in the wars. Since the game became the property of the Chinese, they only want money. The favorite game is starting to sink. It's easiest to stop playing, as many of my friends do. The 2013 game competed with LOL for most played. Think about all this. Why should you give up your best players? Everyone wants to make money and make money, but do it like normal people do.
    I wasn't going to reply to this, but the statement that COC became PTW is completely out of reality.
    They have made easier to those who want to pay for advantage tho (gold pass), but you can definitely play without paying and still have good levels of improvement and resources at your deposits.
    Nothing will compare to Star Wars Battlefront and the loot boxes with an infinity of advantages to those who pay. This is a PTW game

Centennial Club
    I mean, this game has become PAY for you to win. If you don't give money you can't be a good player. I have 2 registrations that are max and each of them has over 3000 stars in the wars. Since the game became the property of the Chinese, they only want money. The favorite game is starting to sink. It's easiest to stop playing, as many of my friends do. The 2013 game competed with LOL for most played. Think about all this. Why should you give up your best players? Everyone wants to make money and make money, but do it like normal people do.
    i have 2 max th12 accounts and never spent any money on the game. Both are in legends. Furthermore, this game is a business and is made possible by those that do pay money. Without them you would not have this game at all. So please get off your high horse and show some respect. No one is forcing you to pay, you are limiting your development in this game on your own.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Yippeekyaa View Post
    i have 2 max th12 accounts and never spent any money on the game. Both are in legends. Furthermore, this game is a business and is made possible by those that do pay money. Without them you would not have this game at all. So please get off your high horse and show some respect. No one is forcing you to pay, you are limiting your development in this game on your own.
    Agreed. I also find it offensive to insult skilled players who have spent a ton of time upgrading and learning skills over years by suggesting that they somehow bought their success. money is not even close to a replacement for practice and skill.

The game is NOT pay to win. It's more like pay to get maxed faster. Everyone is eventually gonna be maxed. Those that can't/won't spend will eventually catch up with those that do spend. Just because some people can afford things such as the Gold Pass and tons of gems doesn't make them a skilled player. There is NO advantage to spending, and that's what CoC is all about. Be grateful for all those people that spend. They are the reason YOU are able to play freely! And of course SC needs money, EVERYONE does! Just because I can afford maxing faster won't make me a better player. Patience, practice and grinding are what make you a better player. If no one spent money on the game, the game won't last! That's why this game was alive for 7 years! Those that have the Gold Pass don't have an advantage. It's only to max their bases faster. Skins are intended to be cosmetic. There is no advantage. Those that buy packages and gems don't have an advantage. Only to max their bases faster. You see what I mean? Pay to win means you have a CLEAR advantage over those that can't pay. Need an example? Hero Skins having abilities. That will make those that can buy the Gold Pass much more powerful than those that can't. And I'm sure there's other games that are clearly P2W.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post

But you dont lose any loot in ll.
    You don't lose much loot farming either, but, yes, not losing loot in legends has to be considered. With that consideration in mind: active players still are encouraged to drop out of legends for more loot lower. I think loot should be increased to do encourage the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Mefawok View Post
    Nobody will ever be happy with operation blue skies, but the resources are enough.
    Enough for some, especially those who wouldn't attack a lot more than 8 times per day even if they were lower. However, many will drop out of legends to earn more loot lower. That's ok, it isn't the end of the world, but I think the loot should be increased to encourage the opposite, especially now that we have a new hall to work on.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Enough for some, especially those who wouldn't attack a lot more than 8 times per day even if they were lower. However, many will drop out of legends to earn more loot lower. That's ok, it isn't the end of the world, but I think the loot should be increased to encourage the opposite, especially now that we have a new hall to work on.
    Agreed. Maybe in the shape of an event, specifically tuned to provide more loot to Legend players, to entice the F2P to not drop (others may spend to upgrade faster):

> How about LL loot x2 for the Holidays, if in Legend?

There are additional sources of resources, albeit limited such as wars (reg or cwl loot), single maps and practices (that’s why I didn’t complete these yet), while in Legends, to get a bit more loot.
    Since I stopped playing I’m down to the 3900s (from the 5300s mid October): the new content dropping early next week will give me a chance to get something out of my attacks ... since I also have an unlimited amount now .

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #27
    There is no middle ground . At the moment, to play against a subscription person, this is impossible. I agree with a person who pays less time each month to build, but it costs less and buildings
    It is perfectly possibe to play successfully against people who have paid money.

Legends league does not need more resources, you can gain as much as you can spend there, quite easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #28
    I mean, this game has become PAY for you to win. If you don't give money you can't be a good player.

Not even slightly close to being remotely true.

I have 2 registrations that are max and each of them has over 3000 stars in the wars. Since the game became the property of the Chinese, they only want money. The favorite game is starting to sink. It's easiest to stop playing, as many of my friends do. The 2013 game competed with LOL for most played. Think about all this. Why should you give up your best players? Everyone wants to make money and make money, but do it like normal people do.
    Most of us don't recognise the picture you are painting. There is no truth in what you are saying here.
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    My stats (main account)

Pro Member

Loot is decent in Legends league.

You also don't lose ANY collector loot or storage loot from being attacked.

For the casual player, legends league well worth the effort.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Mefawok View Post
    Eternal complaint.
    Before you had to spend hours in a roll to get 8 attacks, now you can boost and finish all 8 attacks in an hour.
    Nobody will ever be happy with operation blue skies, but the resources are enough.
    I'm floating between legends and titan 1 by the way, so I know how the resources work at legends before someone accuses me to don't know what I'm talking about..
    Agreed on the resources. But suggesting nobody will ever be happy with OBS is silly though.

Loads of people are happy with it.

For me personally, it is near perfect, and I am sure there are many more likle me.

There are also many who would like more attacks, and many who wuld lkike fewer, it certainly doesn't please everybody, and indeed that would be almost impossibe. But there are certainly many who are happy with it.
    My stats (main account)