Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Only 8 attacks in Legend League?

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Nope. You are totally wrong. There are many max th12s right now that never spent any money at all. Paying money just gets you to max faster.

You can get more loot playing lower than you can get in legends. Legends loot shouldn't be increased so much as to make it impossible to get more loot lower, but that should be the extreme. The player farming many hours per day should go ahead and get more loot lower. However, legends should award more loot than it currently does so that I don't have a clan full of th12s right now discussing why they will get more loot playing lower and should drop out of legends when th13 arrives. Late game players should be encouraged/rewarded with loot for playing in legends, not discouraged from being there.
    Many maxed out player now offer huge amounts of loot exceeding the loot in Legends by far and it can be found with little nexting under a clear blue sky. But as soon as TH13 arrives you will have to next quite a few times in a more cloudy situation in Titans to even get a loot offer as good as you can get instant at Legends.

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer339 View Post
    I'm figuring 200 mil in walls if 8mil per wall (I'm assuming only 25 will be released at first), have costs been published?
    Not that I've seen, no. People are just guessing so far based on what they have seen in videos and I've seen as high as 75-100 walls, but there hasn't been an announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandurang View Post
    Many maxed out player now offer huge amounts of loot exceeding the loot in Legends by far and it can be found with little nexting under a clear blue sky. But as soon as TH13 arrives you will have to next quite a few times in a more cloudy situation in Titans to even get a loot offer as good as you can get instant at Legends.
    Yep, and many players will be in Titans getting more loot than in legends or even lower than titans and getting more loot than legends. As I noted above, I don't think the legends loot should go up so much as to outdo even the most incredibly active farmers, but I do think it needs a boost to encourage more to play there rather than lower.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, check this thread on how to fight collusion here.

I wouldn't say no to more loot, but I recently dropped out of legends after arriving there for the first time ever a few weeks ago, and sadly I want to climb back up there. The no loot loss on defence is really practical. As a casual player I can set decent goals like 3 walls per day and keeping my builders active. Im not maxed yet so it's hard to stay in legends but I enjoy it there more after I had that first taste.

Also the searching in Titan for good loot is tiresome. I hardly find bases with more than 300k loot each. And in legends you get that and a bit more without searching!

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #44
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    You mean like if about 500-600 million worth of wall upgrades get released in a week or so?
    I've always tended to just try and keep my builders busy on buildings, and only spend the spare when one comes free on walls. I found quite a lot available for walls since being in Legends

Though now my main ony has walls (LOTS of them) and BK to finish.

So yes, what I meant by the above was that I almost always had full storages before a builder came free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Loot is pretty good in legends overall. I do think adding more tiers in legends with higher loot bonus or some other mechanic tied to trophies (league bonus x100 trophy count for gold/ elixir, flat bonus de) would be healthy for the game because as others have said, while the most hard core farmer should drop down for more attacks, it shouldn't be part of most players calculus when the update drops.

That said, I'm staying in legends regardless. The quality of life is so much better and as a maxed but lab player, I'm not in a huge rush...

Quote Originally Posted by ggredata View Post
    Legend League need more resource!! people who don't pay can't develop.
    Is COC pay to win?
    this is exactly why they didnít implement this change across all league.

bc someone with too much time on their hand will complain about not enough attacks to get resource fill to max out th13 in 1 day

Quote Originally Posted by ggredata View Post
    I mean, this game has become PAY for you to win. If you don't give money you can't be a good player. I have 2 registrations that are max and each of them has over 3000 stars in the wars. Since the game became the property of the Chinese, they only want money. The favorite game is starting to sink. It's easiest to stop playing, as many of my friends do. The 2013 game competed with LOL for most played. Think about all this. Why should you give up your best players? Everyone wants to make money and make money, but do it like normal people do.
    The fact alone, you have the absolutely wrong definition of 'pay to win' does make your entire statement invalid.

It is not normal to pay less for things than people who do not pay. Those who do not pay should pick up their storages and the rest without picking them up. People who are unable to better not play and remain people with opportunities. The price goes down, the time goes down, and ordinary players have to struggle. It's impossible to develop in the top leagues because you are limited to 8 attacks? In this forum, a lot of people are kids and are used to paying for everything. I'm sure they have no skill in attacking cups and wars.

People who accuse me of being a kid, weak to take down cups, etc. I can tell them not to play with me because they will be defeated