Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Quality of life changes

Centennial Club
    He can bypass Walls regardless of the mode he is set to; however, he will attack a wall if many other troops are doing so too.There is nothing wrong with grand warden

Quote Originally Posted by Rishek32215 View Post
    He can bypass Walls regardless of the mode he is set to; however, he will attack a wall if many other troops are doing so too.There is nothing wrong with grand warden
    There is a flaw-once he starts hitting a wall, he will continue doing it whether or not the troops requiring it are alive or not. This needs to change. If the troops trying to break the wall die, then he should retarget to troops needing his help.
    Last edited by Maestro666; December 6th, 2019 at 05:31 PM.

Walking through your base, stealing your dark elixir
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    There is a flaw-once he starts hitting a wall, he will continue doing it whether or not the troops requiring it are alive or not. This needs to change. If the troops trying to break the wall die, then he should retarget to troops needing his help.
    This, he definitely needs a "re-target" default if all other troops die. He has a huge range and can hop over walls. There's no reason he should sit there hitting a wall as the last troop left.
    Someone else may have another idea, but that's how I'd do it™

TH12 | Divine Justice | Clan Level 19 | GG 2B+ | EE 2B+ | HH 22m

Lvl 65 AQ | Lvl 65 BK | Lvl 40 GW

Ya at least Battle Machine AI needs improvement

Forum Elder
    In a competitive & cloudless Legend League
    Quote Originally Posted by KatanaMaster12 View Post
    I dont think that will happen.
    Most likely click bait there
    I disagree. Having watched about two dozen YouTube videos worth of sneak peeks over the last five days (and observing the hero health bars carefully), I am pretty sure that we will get that feature.
    👊🏼 Mister 008, Co-Leader of Venum Elite 👊🏼 Mister 008- TH13.5, 68/70/50/5
    Walls:
    212 zap, 88 DE
    PR: 5573 🏆 #4896 🌎 and #262 🇺🇸

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by IamMayur View Post
    Ya at least Battle Machine AI needs improvement
    the battle machine uses the "rule of three"

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rishek32215 View Post
    The Grand Warden will attack the building being attacked by the highest number/troop space troop, and will continue to attack that building until it's destroyed.
    sorry to say but I have seen so many times the gw does not attack with the highest troop numbers...and I have see gw time after time stop attacking a th..to help aq blast a wall...

as of late I'm seeing pekka in a ww get to the th...only to leave the th and mossy 8 to 10 tiles to attack sometime else...

seeing loons in a bb go to th...take down the th and than the loons disappear with nothing attacking them and before the giga bomb goes off.....

seeing e dragons out of range of any defense ..attacking resource structures cleaning up attack ...yet hp bar on e dragon is dropping..with each attack it is doing...

so I'm in a camp that thinks ...the ai of this game has lots of issues...
    Last edited by IBWOLF2; December 6th, 2019 at 09:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IBWOLF2 View Post
    sorry to say but I have seen so many times the gw does not attack with the highest troop numbers...and I have see gw time after time stop attacking a th..to help aq blast a wall...

as of late I'm seeing pekka in a ww get to the th...only to leave the th and mossy 8 to 10 tiles to attack sometime else...

seeing loons in a bb go to th...take down the th and than the loons disappear with nothing attacking them and before the giga bomb goes off.....

seeing e dragons out of range of any defense ..attacking resource structures cleaning up attack ...yet hp bar on e dragon is dropping..with each attack it is doing...

so I'm in a camp that thinks ...the ai of this game has lots of issues...
    It's easier to focus on the bad AI part of the game. It is pretty normal that the AI of the game does not work exactly like what you expect, after all it is Artificial Intelligence. If the AI works better than human brain, then you have to question the human's intelligence them. The point is, it is true the AI does not work exactly like what you expect in the game, but most of the time the AI works according to how it was made (by the Developer and not based on players' expectation).

Quote Originally Posted by eitiel View Post
    the battle machine uses the "rule of three"
    And then chooses the third option which is obviously not the closest (to reach)

Quote Originally Posted by Vaganzza View Post
    I saw in several video's of youtubers that the ability of the heroes has an auto function. So you won't miss any abilities anymore... With the 4th hero in the game, this will be of much value.
    If this is true that's pretty cool. Will help with the extra hero we need to manage.