Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Quality of life changes

  1. #1

    Quality of life changes

    Will we see any update about it?
    I'd love to see it ❤️
    What do you guys think?
    And what about warden and battle machine's 0 IQ? Lol
    Last edited by Ruthworld; December 6th, 2019 at 01:16 PM.

  2. #2
    Well, Warden works exactly according to his mechanics, just a bit lacking on path-finding aspect. Battle Machine has great path-finding aspect, but has almost zero points in Target selection.

  3. #3
    Millennial Club Bbeehhaappyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,392
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruthworld View Post
    And what about warden and battle machine's 0 IQ? Lol
    All work fine. What you want ? ;DDD
    Soon something happen

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    88
    I saw in several video's of youtubers that the ability of the heroes has an auto function. So you won't miss any abilities anymore... With the 4th hero in the game, this will be of much value.

  5. #5
    Forum Veteran KatanaMaster12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    This thread
    Posts
    1,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaganzza View Post
    I saw in several video's of youtubers that the ability of the heroes has an auto function. So you won't miss any abilities anymore... With the 4th hero in the game, this will be of much value.
    I dont think that will happen.
    Most likely click bait there

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaganzza View Post
    I saw in several video's of youtubers that the ability of the heroes has an auto function. So you won't miss any abilities anymore... With the 4th hero in the game, this will be of much value.
    Rumor has it hero ability will auto trigger at 20%

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast666 View Post
    Rumor has it hero ability will auto trigger at 20%
    But what if I want to trigger it manually at even lower hp?

  8. #8
    Senior Member Erik5839's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    But what if I want to trigger it manually at even lower hp?
    If it comes to the game only as an option don't worry.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruthworld View Post
    Will we see any update about it?
    I'd love to see it ❤️
    What do you guys think?
    And what about warden and battle machine's 0 IQ? Lol
    There's no problem with GW. You just need to learn how to use him properly. BM's AI is same as RB. Instead of hitting the nearby wall he goes to an open path with a Crusher waiting for him.

  10. #10
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    193
    The Grand Warden will attack the building being attacked by the highest number/troop space troop, and will continue to attack that building until it's destroyed.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •