Thread: More than one ready attack.

More than one ready attack.

While playing the game I've seen one thing that could immensely improve the game. More than one ready attack. Having two composition of attacks ready to go is great and was a very good addition to the game , but now I feel the attacker should get to choose which attack he or she wants to use. Example.

1. Attacker cooks an air attack consisting of edrags and loons, second attack a ground attack, with a Pekka smash composition.

2. Attacker clicks attack an is shown a base that is known to be anti air, but his or hers first attack is the edrags an loons.

3. Attacker switches ready comp 1 to ready comp 2 making his attack now the Pekka smash .

Why this is beneficial is, because when you're in legends you are given 8 attacks and you cannot skip the attack like others can, so anywhere but legends people can find an anti ground base to use their air attack on by pressing the skip button and with there being two dominate attacks, one being ground and one being air. I think it would be a great idea if we could choose which attack we wish to use , once we see the base we are matched up to attack.

Thank you for your time.

Brbeatzzz.

As someone who is new to Legend League and all the nuances...I would be SO for this. You can swap out troops in Builder Base attacks based on defensive layout, so its not unheard of.

i hate cooking an edrag attack only to come across a base that is spread out all over.

What I would like to see is the ability to switch to one of your saved armies before starting the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by dumbndumber View Post
    As someone who is new to Legend League and all the nuances...I would be SO for this. You can swap out troops in Builder Base attacks based on defensive layout, so its not unheard of.

i hate cooking an edrag attack only to come across a base that is spread out all over.
    Come and talk to me when you get 3 starred every attack and see how happy you are with this idea......Legends is designed with the bring one army and take what you get mentality. If you could cook 2 or more to choose from how do we as players defend against that?? Please show me a base layout that can defend against every attack out there......
    Last edited by carmour987; December 6th, 2019 at 08:54 PM.

that's why you usually cook something that can deal with most bases, that's kind of strategy as well, if you look closer.
    It kinda add slight rng, and someone who is grate in attack and troops planning will have less problem with this, so this separate the bad and the better ones.

I does like your suggestion tho, and how it works should be discussed, because mechanical stuff need to be reworked, and it would be huge.

- Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
    - Some would question if the risk was worth it. The Rest were already dead.
    - OK BOOMER ------------------ 小舟從此逝 江海寄餘生
    - Victory goes not to the able, but to the ambitious.

Quote Originally Posted by Brbeatzzz123 View Post
    While playing the game I've seen one thing that could immensely improve the game. More than one ready attack. Having two composition of attacks ready to go is great and was a very good addition to the game , but now I feel the attacker should get to choose which attack he or she wants to use. Example.

1. Attacker cooks an air attack consisting of edrags and loons, second attack a ground attack, with a Pekka smash composition.

2. Attacker clicks attack an is shown a base that is known to be anti air, but his or hers first attack is the edrags an loons.

3. Attacker switches ready comp 1 to ready comp 2 making his attack now the Pekka smash .

Why this is beneficial is, because when you're in legends you are given 8 attacks and you cannot skip the attack like others can, so anywhere but legends people can find an anti ground base to use their air attack on by pressing the skip button and with there being two dominate attacks, one being ground and one being air. I think it would be a great idea if we could choose which attack we wish to use , once we see the base we are matched up to attack.

Thank you for your time.

Brbeatzzz.
    Rather use an attack strat that can deal with any type of base. If there are anti air bases forget doing air attacks as it will then limit what you can do. Use an attack that can deal with any base no matter what the design is and you will be fine.