Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I wish supercell notify the update 1-2 month before

I wish supercell notify the update 1-2 month before

Man I was slacking off because I only have mortar, cannon and archer tower left to max my TH12....since I will soon be maxed and nothing to do so I decided to take this slow....and boom update sneak peek come out of nowhere...Now I have to farm day and night like crazy to max my base...
    Last edited by vayne77; December 6th, 2019 at 08:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vayne77 View Post
    Man I was slacking off because I only have mortar, cannon and archer tower left to max my TH12....
    Snip
    ..and boom update sneak peek come out of nowhere...
    Really?
    You are near maxed and doesnt know that we get an update around christmas every year?

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Really?
    You are near maxed and doesnt know that we get an update around christmas every year?
    Always "big" update every christmas? I didn't really notice

I knew this was coming like atleast an year ago... we use to have massive winter updates changing the whole meta and look of the game. Instead of being near max Th12 it's surprising that you weren't aware of what is coming 👀🤦🏻♥♂️🤧

You've been way behind. Those of us on the forums/reddit have been anticipating this update for months ever since Darian stated that there would probably be a major update in December. There have also been many TH13 speculation threads since then...

Pro Member
    What the heck? U joking bro? They themselves announced in the October Dev update video that the December update will be massive. Darian even said in Galadons interview video that the update is related to Endgame players which means mostly for Th12 players.
    Also if u were even little bit active in the internet, forum and Reddit u would have know pretty early that December update was gonna be huge.

Did u not even see the 1st video released on November 5th?

It doesnt matter how big it is → its the fact that an update is coming and you should know the timeframes (judging by your th12).

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    It doesnt matter how big it is → its the fact that an update is coming and you should know the timeframes (judging by your th12).
    You know any big update other than new townhall is fine. I dont need to rush if the big update wasnt about new townhall

Erm, they Did Notify Us!!!