Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is JUMP spell Wall Stuck a bug or its actually strategic challenge to place it right?

Is JUMP spell Wall Stuck a bug or its actually strategic challenge to place it right?

When JUMP spell's near the end while troops wanna jump across walls, they got freak'in stuck, not moving, neither do they attack the walls for a few seconds until the jump spell finally wears off, then they finally started to attack the wall.

I mean you could say that because I didn't level up the spell to level 3, but the stuck doesn't really make sense and it feels really really bad

- Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
    - Some would question if the risk was worth it. The Rest were already dead.
    - OK BOOMER ------------------ 小舟從此逝 江海寄餘生
    - Victory goes not to the able, but to the ambitious.

This sounds like a bug. I don't think this is intentional at all. It would be helpful to see the pics or videos of the problem though.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    This sounds like a bug. I don't think this is intentional at all. It would be helpful to see the pics or videos of the problem though.
    Don't really think that's a special bugs, I myself have face this many times, I assume this happens on Lvl. 1 JUMP spell only

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by RachelDawnAmber View Post
    When JUMP spell's near the end while troops wanna jump across walls, they got freak'in stuck, not moving, neither do they attack the walls for a few seconds until the jump spell finally wears off, then they finally started to attack the wall.

I mean you could say that because I didn't level up the spell to level 3, but the stuck doesn't really make sense and it feels really really bad
    1. There's no difference in radius between level 1, 2, and 3. Just longer duration.
    2. I ever heard that how jumpspell work is not making the wall jumpable but making your troop in spell radius to be able to jump a wall. So make sure that some part of the jump spell is touching the ground not only enemy's wall.

Based on your post the troops stop moving and not even attacking the wall. Yeah i'm pretty sure this is a bug, maybe the troop is confused because the part of the ground that get into jump spell's radius is too small.

Btw this kind of post would be more suitable if you post it on "Technical Support" not in "General"

I've seen this several times. Usually the AQ, probaby because she's going to shoot at range and then the jump spell's time is coming to an end.

She will try to jump a few times but then just stands there, wasting precious seconds. I think it's a bug that has been going on for a while. It ain't right whatever it's called.

To the others, it happens on any level jump spell. The shorter duration of the spell would make it happen more often.
    Last edited by StormHeart; December 6th, 2019 at 09:55 AM.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8
    My post is opinion unless I specifically state it's a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandWarden72 View Post
    1. There's no difference in radius between level 1, 2, and 3. Just longer duration.
    2. I ever heard that how jumpspell work is not making the wall jumpable but making your troop in spell radius to be able to jump a wall. So make sure that some part of the jump spell is touching the ground not only enemy's wall.

Based on your post the troops stop moving and not even attacking the wall. Yeah i'm pretty sure this is a bug, maybe the troop is confused because the part of the ground that get into jump spell's radius is too small.

Btw this kind of post would be more suitable if you post it on "Technical Support" not in "General"
    Alright, I'll post it in Tech support, my bad. Wait, there ain't a tech support thread ...
    Last edited by RachelDawnAmber; December 6th, 2019 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    I've seen this several times. Usually the AQ, probaby because she's going to shoot at range and then the jump spell's time is coming to an end.

She will try to jump a few times but then just stands there, wasting precious seconds. I think it's a bug that has been going on for a while. It ain't right whatever it's called.

To the others, it happens on any level jump spell. The shorter duration of the spell would make it happen more often.
    You're right that's what I mean, low level makes this bug happen more often ...

Here a video showing it: https://streamable.com/qcjln
    I think it's a bug. It looks like the ability wears off sooner, but troops still see it for a few more seconds until wears off completely.

Alright, I'll post it in Tech support, my bad. Wait, there ain't a tech support thread ...
    There is a "bugs and problems" section under Clash of Clans forum just like the General section.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    There is a "bugs and problems" section under Clash of Clans forum just like the General section.
    And this thread is now magically in that section : )
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)