Thread: Donation Request Preset

Fresh Spawn

Exclamation Donation Request Preset

Hey, I am new here and have an idea. Maybe we can get three to five presets as what we want as our donation request? Maybe instead of typing it, we can have some boxes under the text area saying what you preset. And tapping each one will request that quickly. You can tap the first box and for example it's called "Anything, thanks!" and then it gets requested. Thanks for reading, let me know what you think in the comments!

Quote Originally Posted by Atrykohl View Post
    Hey, I am new here and have an idea. Maybe we can get three to five presets as what we want as our donation request? Maybe instead of typing it, we can have some boxes under the text area saying what you preset. And tapping each one will request that quickly. You can tap the first box and for example it's called "Anything, thanks!" and then it gets requested. Thanks for reading, let me know what you think in the comments!
    sounds really good, or else we gotta type something every time.
    Or SC could release preset emojis, so we could just click it instead

- Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
    - Some would question if the risk was worth it. The Rest were already dead.
    - OK BOOMER ------------------ 小舟從此逝 江海寄餘生
    - Victory goes not to the able, but to the ambitious.

I would couple this on the fast troop training page. So, in the fast training page you create also a troop request text. When you train an army with the fast training page, you also set this text in your memory. Currently it displays the last used troop request. If you use the fast training page then it displays the standard troop request that you set in the fast training page. This means you can always overrule this text.
    RazorBlade from the clan De Baar Bazen
    TH13:V BBK:70 AQ:70 GW:43 RC: 20 | Clash of Stats: RazorBlade | De Baar Bazen

I like the idea.

This idea has requested for many times but I dont know if they would ever consider applying this to the game hopefully